Sizing & Fit
AGV AX8 EVO Naked Helmet
The AGV AX-8 EVO Naked Helmet is the street version of the AX-8 DS EVO. By removing the peak, you reduce drag. Less drag = more fun.
The AGV AX-8 EVO Naked features internal padding with increased thickness for improved comfort and greater stability. The shape for the outer shell in the chin area combined with a wider and softer base edge reduces interference with any back protector used and decreases risks of impact traumas, thanks to its "shock-absorber" function.
- SSL (Super Super Light) carbon, Kevlar and fiberglass shell construction
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) funnels air though channels in the outer shell
- Flat face shield in non-scratch, antifog polycarbonate
- Dry-Lex internal padding with sanitized treatment
- Removable and washable cheekpads and internal lining
- 3 shell sizes
- DOT certified
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Matte Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #899500||MFR. Product #7521O4E0002011/6221O2HY-00206/7521O4E0-002-XXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
42 Customer Reviews
35 Questions & 62 Answers