Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Abus Granit 58 12KS Loop Chain
Ideal not just for high-end motorcycles but also ATVs, the two-in-one Granit 58 12KS Chain combination offers an exceptional high security option for those who need it. This lock is double bolted, 16mm hardened steel shackle is made from special, self-hardening prison bar steel that can be used on it's own or it can be paired with the 12KS Loop chain to secure your bike or ATV to a fixed object. The loop style chain allows for efficient use of the entire chain.
- 12 mm strong loop chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the motorbike's paintwork
- Chain is 47" in length and has loop at one end
- Double bolted 16 mm shackle (19 mm coating) in the lock body
- The chain, the lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- Two keys are supplied with the lock, one with LED light
- Manually operated keyhole cover against dirt and corrosion
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 47" x 12mm||RevZilla Item #890110||MFR. Product #4003318 32870 1||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I will add to the review after negotiating the placement of lock and chain on the bike.
Definitely not going to be cut through quietly or without attracting attention. Definitely has intimidation factor for the common crook to leave it alone.
Chain is just as I had hoped it would be. Strong, Large, and apparently corrosion resistant. Cover is well made and rivet secured.
On the packaging, ABUS ranks this setup a 22 out of 25 Maximum security.
The chain with disc lock is rated at 20 out of 25.
Being able to use the entire chain length (instead of just half) is HUGE. And the U-lock is freaking awesome. I can use it standalone for my motorcycle or my mountain bike.
While I know Kryptonite is the more well-known brand in the USA, this product feels even more solid than Kryptonite's equivalent product.