Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Xena XX-6 Disc Lock
High-grade mono-block alloy construction and piercing alarm make the XX6 a remarkably effective way to protect your motorbike or scooter.
Lock: Fits virtually any scooter or motorbike, with a high-grade mono-block alloy construction and a 6mm steel pushdown locking pin. Ice-spray proof and pick proof key and barrel.
Alarm: Shock and motion sensors linked to a sophisticated microprocessor trigger a 120dB alarm powered by a single CR2 long-life Lithium battery. All electronics are housed in a replaceable alarm module -- no tools required. Self-arming, with no on-off switch, re-sets to armed mode within 15 seconds
1 5/8" (42mm) throat width
1/4" (6mm) diameter hardened steel locking pin
- Ideal for smaller bikes and scooters
- High-nickel-content stainless steel body
- Push-down locking system
- Ice spray-proof and key barrel
- (1) Disc lock
- (3) Keys
- (1) Alarm module removal key
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Stainless Steel||RevZilla Item #736405||MFR. Product #XX-6 SS||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Yellow||RevZilla Item #736400||MFR. Product #XX-6Y/XX6-Y||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The sad thing is, my lock broke today. The sadder thing is that it happened while it was in the bag as I was riding my bike, so there was next to no abuse, except for some obvious moderate vibration. There is only one removable part in the lock - the black metal bottom piece that you remove to replace the battery. It has some type of "chip" that helps the lock sense the movement. That part is lockable, but the metal piece that holds it attached to the lock itself was probably glued to the lock instead of being welded or cast together with the lock, so mine got detached.
Here's hoping Zena's return policy is good. Will update my review when I find out more.
That being said, I have never noticed the alarm going off when I wasn't in the garage, but it could just be that I haven't been around to hear it. Whatever it is, it goes off so frequently when I am in the garage, I'm not sure I want to use it when I'm on the street, for fear passing cars might set it off.
As an alarm... it has the following problems:
- it is somewhat difficult to get the key into the lock. 50% of the time you will end up deafened by your own security device.
- goes of randomly ~ 30 s after you armed it. Double dose of deafening sound into your ears
- the small plastic latch that holds the alarm component will break after 2-3 use. Since you have been through so much pain already due to the above 2, you trash the alarm and use it as a disc lock.
- at this point you start thinking about buying a simple disc lock is so much smarter. Do yourself a favor and skip to it now.
Other than that cosmetic issue, the alarm functions perfectly. It seems to be of a very durable base metal. The XX-6 model fits on my 2003 CBR600RR front disc like a glove, in case anyone was curious about fitment issues. Good luck trying to jam it in the back seat though. That's not happening with any ease.
That being said, I believe you're pretty safe in getting the XX-6. I got the silver and wished I got the yellow just to give it that extra deterrence. Its very loud and the sensitivity is good enough to not go off unless the bike is intentionally shaken or moved. Passing vehicles on the road shouldn't set it off but if it does, it is not going to stay on forever.
A great security buy.
I also fitted a Spy 5000 remote start alarm with motion sensor but I use the Xena more. It just might be all you need.