Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Abus Granit CIty X-Plus 1060 Chain Lock
The most high-tech, high-security chain lock that ABUS makes for the bikes and scooters, the Granit CityChain X-Plus 1060 is designed to keep your ride safe in areas of high risk. The lock features the best German engineering, materials and all the patented ABUS technology to makes this lock the best chain you can buy.
- 10 mm hexagonal chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage of the bike's paintwork
- ABUS Power Cell Technology (patented) offers highest protection against hitting and pulling attacks
- ABUS Power Link Technology (patented) offers a direct locking of the chain to the Power Cell and increases its effect
- Interlocked lock body cover to protect against brutal opening methods
- The chain, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking body are made of special hardened steel
- ABUS X-Plus cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulations e.g. picking
- Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED-lighted
- Automatic keyhole cover against dirt and corrosion
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 66" x 10mm||RevZilla Item #776777||MFR. Product #4003318 28625 4/40100094||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 55" x 10mm||RevZilla Item #776778||MFR. Product #4003318 28624 7/40100095||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
City Plus features great security as as their top Extreme lock its just thinner chain and smaller lock portion other than that you still use top end high security lock. At the end of the day what do you want to sit on your bike and ride or dial 911 for stolen bike. We as riders put money, effort and soles into these metal machines why not keep them safe and secured. I personally try to protect my bike from anyone trying to get it free. Ride safe and keep two wheels on the road.
As far as quality goes...well I haven't attempted to cut the thing, but you can definitely tell its built well. No issues whatsoever with any part of it.
I got the longer version (60" i think) based on other reviews, and I'm glad i did, i use every bit of it.
It certainly is pricy, but i figure its cheaper than forking out the difference to farkle a replacement bike, so in that sense, its an inexpensive deterrent. Based on the looks of the chain and its heft, i think it's highly likely that a thief would attempt to work over another unprotected ride before making an effort on the abus.
1 year ago
5 months ago
4 months ago
its easy to carry around