Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Wolfman Beta Plus Rear Bag
Daddlebag? Suffle Bag? "Beta Plus" has a nicer ring to it. The Wolfman Beta Plus Rear Bag is a hybrid between a duffle bag and saddlebags. It offers a ton of storage without the need for any support structures on the bike. The Beta Bag lays over the rear of your bike and solidly mounts by three quick release straps, one around the rear of the bike, the front each to a passenger peg/bracket or sub-frame.
A full access Crescent top zipper opening for full access to the contents. Wolfman added non-skid/non-scratch material to the bottom (the same material they use on their tank and tail bags). Silver interior accents for better interior visibility plus new and improved raincovers. Wolfman kept the ever so useful side pockets, carry handle, duffel mounts and the 4 outside compression straps, and the ultra-durable ballistic fabric body.
- Full 1680 denier ballistic vinyl construction using proprietary ballistic vinyl
- Non-scratch, non-skid bottom surface
- 1.5" webbing compression straps
- Heavy-duty #10 YKK zipper main opening
- New front mounting similar to Enduro series saddlebags with removable/replaceable webbing for more secure mounting
- Reflex side compression webbing accents for nighttime visibility
- Exterior D-rings for shoulder strap attachment (shoulder strap sold separately)
- Crescent zippered exterior pockets
- Carry handle
- Exterior compression straps
- Integrated rear traps to add more cargo
- Built in the USA with legendary Wolfman care and quality
- Seat overhang: 5"
- Overall width: 29"
- Height (from top of seat): 9 1/2"
- Length: 11"
- Seat channel opening - top: 10"
- seat channel opening - bottom: 14"
- 45 Liters, 2750 cu.in.
Note: Additional contents and stuff sacks pictured sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1193673||MFR. Product #S201||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
It's not waterproof, but Wolfman makes a rain cover specifically for this bag that you can purchase separately.
The bag is most stable when full, but the integrated compression straps help to keep it from shifting around too much if it isn't.
If you buy it, I recommend investing in some compression sacks to keep your things organized. I use one 20L and two 10L Sea to Summit compression sacks in the main compartment and still have space left over.
The two external pockets are convenient for quick access items such as rain gear and tools.
The straps will allow you to easily secure the bag to almost any bike. It may take a little time at first to find the best connection points, but once you find them, it doesn't take much time to attach and detach.
11 months ago