Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Saddlemen Express Drifter Trunk Bag
The Saddlemen Express Drifter Trunk Bags match the Express Saddlebags in features, style and quality.
- Sleek-styled tail bag featuring straps and large chromed buckles
- Lockable, quick-release buckles hidden below large chrome buckles
- Made of rugged leather-grain, marine grade vinyl and plastic reinforcing panels and plastic reinforcing panels
- Rigid construction keeps these bags looking good, full or empty
- Designed for multiple mounting options adaptable to any bike; attaches to sissy bar, rack or atop passenger seat
- Easy-to-use sissy bar strap included; multiple anchor points, including four heavy-duty chromed D-rings and several strap slots provided for fast, easy mounting
- Riveted top handle and removable shoulder strap for convenient transport off the bike
- Hat-box style lid with long sides for protection against weather, grime and other elements
- Easy-open lid provides convenient access
- Two zippered and flap-covered side pockets provide extra storage
- Hanging internal mesh pocket provides separate storage inside bag and helps organize contents
- 16" L x 10.25" W x 12.5" H
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #622972||MFR. Product #3503-0055||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Price - I think it's a decent bag for the price.
Install - is a snap unless you insist on making it complicated or go for some kind of permanent installation. Initially I tried to fit it on the luggage rack, if feels flimsy, too wide to be fully supported by the rack AND it partially blocks my brake light (2012 Triumph Thunderbird). Resorted to carrying it on the passenger seat instead.
Performance - holds quite a bit of stuff. Second helmet, extra gear (Colorado, we layer up over here), water, food, pretty good storage space. Pockets on both sides are convenient to carry sunglasses, phone, etc. Velcro patches on the inside of the lid are annoying as you can't just open the lid, you have to detach the velcro first, then lift it open.
Finish - pretty good, don't see any obvious flaws
Durability - now we have a problem. If you ride once in a while and you need a bit more space to stash away your extra gear, few snacks, second helmet, this bag will do just fine.
If you plan to take it on a 3 month trip, this is definitely a wrong choice. The bag is plastic. While it looks like a leather bag, it is not. The lid hinge is not a hinge, it's a piece of flexible plastic sheet. That means it will eventually fail to flex, especially in cold weather, and it will crack. The (plastic) belt loops holding the retaining strap (velcro belt) started showing signs of stress as well, I don't expect them to last long. And you can't really lock it, the "lockable quick release buckles" are a joke - a twist with a screwdriver will permanently 'unlock' these.
Conclusion: looks good, will function well for light use, don't even think of using it for any extended period of time, heavy use or long distance travel.
Machine: 2012 Triumph Thunderbird
1 year ago
over 2 years ago