Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Saddlemen FTB1000 Sport Sissy Bar Bag
The Saddlemen FTB luggage line features a bold, yet sporty look with an array of vital features bundled with suburb construction and class-leading value pricing.
- Sissybar bag mounting is simple and quick, using Saddlemen’s adjustable backrest sleeve that conforms to the width of your sissy bar or pad, and its shape or taper
- Mounting is secure, when using a Sissybar or just a rack or seat, with the four hold-down straps included with each bag
- If the weather gets wet, use the supplied high-visibility, lightreflective rain cover to protect the bag and its contents
- Shaped to present a trim line on your motorcycle, but open up to hold an impressive amount of cargo for their size
- The main cargo compartment flap opens fully with solid tethered sides for easy loading
- Internal mesh storage compartments secure smaller items while keeping them visible so you can locate your stuff fast
- Integrated, side-mount beverage holders adjust to the bottle’s size and then fold down smooth when not in use
- Capacity: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 12" W x 9" H x 7" D (30.48cm W x 22.86cm H x 17.78cm D)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #941221||MFR. Product #3515-0138||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I only have 2 complaints
1. It's not waterproof. That's not to say it's going to let water in like a dry sponge, I have forgotten to cover it before in rather heavy rain only to have it slightly damp inside which was much better than I had expected. They do give you a rain cover which is nice as it would likely also work as a high visibility cover while riding at night as it's bright yellow with a reflective silver 'S'. It'd still be nice to just leave the bag on and not have to worry about the weather though as I store mine outside at my apartment during the season.
My other complaint is that it sun fades like no one's business. Ships black, but the color may as well be gray. I may update my review with a picture later, but I've only had it on there for about 2 months, and it's quickly lost a lot of it's color which I expected to happen eventually, but certainly not as quickly as it has.
Still, if those aren't a concern to you, this might be the bag for you!
Simple and looks great on the bike
Revzilla is the best
a) wasn't obtrusive and fit the lines of the bike
b) deceptively holds more content than it appears to
c) kept its shape regardless of how full or empty it was
d) was made up of quality canvas, zippers, handles, d rings, etc.
e) installed solidly to the back of my sissy bar, and didn't overrun the platform by any significant amount
f) was under $100
This bag hit all those criteria. I keep my essential tools (complete metric ratchet/sockets and Allen wrench set, tire repair, utility knife, flashlight, slime compressor, extra pair of gloves, ear plugs, sunglasses, long nose pliers, as well as a few other sundries. Today, I picked up two 750 ml bottles of vodka, and they both fit, along with all the above. Impressive.
The fact that its styling looks great, and makes it appear to be part of the bike design, is just gravy...
3 months ago
9 months ago