Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Saddlemen BR1800 Sissy Bar Bag
The Saddlemen BR1800 Bag delivers great versatility and can either be used as a sissy bar bag, or as a back seat bag set between rider and tourpack on dresser style motorcycles.
- Two mounting systems included in Saddlemen's Versa-Mount under-seat yoke and harness or an adjustable sissy bar strap system that easily attaches bag to your motorcycle's seat, luggage rack or sissy bar
- Backrest pad can be adjusted for additional comfort for the passenger or driver
- Include detachable backpack straps for easy off-the-bike jaunts
- Include another large top-loading main compartment
- Padded storage compartment and organizer pocket
- Five external pockets, two of which can be expanded for added capacity
- Five internal and two outer mesh pockets
- Rain cover with security tether protects the bag from the elements
- Top exterior flap can be adjusted to carry a jacket
- Mini-padlock, with extra keys, help secure your belongings in the bag
- Internal structure maintains bag shape even when empty
- Rigid internal structure is strong enough to lean on even when bag is empty
- BR1800 measures 15 in. H X 11 in. W X 10 in. D (1,800 cubic inches cargo capacity) and holds one 3/4 helmet plus other cargo
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #623091||MFR. Product #3515-0113||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I also found all the roomy compartments very handy. I know there is an extra-large size that would have been even roomier, but I did fine with this size bag (plus saddlebags) for a week long trip. Side compartments are really handy for things like frogg toggs, wallets, camera, etc.
This bag also comes with a pull-out waterproof cover that cinches down around the bag. I did find that this cover was not exactly 100% waterproof though... This is why I marked a 4 for performance. It's way better than no protection at all, but all the outermost pockets on the bag do end up getting damp in the rain. Not super soaked, but damp.