Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Saddlemen Sport Tunnel Bag
Designed for every type of riding and every style of bike, our tunnel bags will fit everything from sport bikes to cruisers and everything in between. The aerodynamic shape and rider-convenient features make stashing your gear easy and does it with leading edge style. The tunnel bag attaches to almost any rear seat or pillion up to 9-inches wide with an included mounting system, and additional straps for extra security. Once secured to the rear seat area, the bag can be removed and re-attached to the bike within seconds using a series of cam locks on the outside of the bag.
- Large main compartment spacious enough for laptop or notebook computer
- Three big exterior pockets allow easy access when on the go
- Two of the exterior pockets expand an additional two-inches for extra storage
- Water-resistant construction with an Integrated rain cover, so no matter what the weather, you’re prepared
- Thirteen exterior D-rings provide a huge range for attaching items to the bag such as jackets or other luggage
- Six concealed D-rings, easy to use, but never in danger of scratching your bike’s finish
- Three internal pockets
- Tech organizer perfect for smartphones, digital cameras, or MP3 players
- Adjustable main compartment clamshell straps-can be opened a full 180-degrees
- Includes an easy-to-use, universal, rear seat mounting system that easily attaches to most rear seats and pillion pads
- Comfortable carry handle allows the bag to be used like a suitcase when off the bike
- Semi-rigid construction holds shape and looks great even when empty
- SaddleTuff 1200 denier, high durability fabric
Standard Tunnel Bag
- Dimensions: 9" wide in front - tapers down to 6" wide in the rear x 3" deep x 15" long.
- Exterior dimensions:15"L x 17.5" W x 11" H; measures 1450 cubic inches
Wide Tunnel Bag
- Dimensions: 12" wide in front - tapers down to 9" wide in the rear x 3" deep x 15" long
- Exterior dimensions: 15" L x 21" W x 11" H
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Standard||RevZilla Item #622991||MFR. Product #3516-0108||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Wide||RevZilla Item #622992||MFR. Product #3516-0109||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Here is the short of it. Great bag, Excellent quality, a lot of room in the larger one, with the only problem being having to customize how to stabilize the bag. Lets face it though, there are to many kinds of bikes to make a strap kit for each one.
PROS:-Great looking, -Very good quality,-Easy to install, -Fits great on a SuperTenere, -Plenty of room for a short ride, easy to take off (in Mexico you have to take it off). -Very competitive price.
CONS:-Fixation system is not the best, It is advisable to put additional straps for extra security, with the consequent additional difficulty to install and remove.
Great product I´m very happy with it.
Would highly recommend to anyone one looking for additional storage along with the custom look it brings.
I was hoping this bag would have just a little more storage capacity. So far I've used the bag on 2 trips of a few hundred miles each. I've been able to pack a couple days worth of clothes an overnite bag and my GoPro camera and gear in it, but that is really about it.
I've not been caught in the rain with it yet so I haven't tried the rain cover.
Overall, I'm really pleased with the bag, it doesn't hold a great deal but I didn't expect it to. It looks good, is easy to install and then easy and quick to remove and remount. This bag is more suitable for day trips or short weekend trips than a long trip.
There are things that could be improved, but they certainly aren't deal breakers. For example, there's no good place to clip on a shoulder strap, so I'll be leaving it on the bike. Given that, it would be good if there was an easy way to lock the bag to the bike.
I think it will also be perfect for a short overnight trip. I rode in all conditions,including heavy rain and the rain cover worked great.
My only complaints are that it didn't include any straps to hold the mounting system, and after some time the metal ring on the rain cover fastener came off, but other than that, I highly recommend this!
I use mine on a custom rack on a BMW R1200GS, and I just love it!
I have a friend w a Hayabusa, but I have never measured the back tail,
but from memory of his m/c/ I think you should take the wide channel option.
Hope this helps, have a good day!