Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Tour Master Flex Law Enforcement 2.0 Jacket
The Tour Master Flex Law Enforcement Jacket is built to serve and protect. The officer can confidently perform duties knowing they are properly protected, while still maintaining the traditional uniform appearance.
- A "Duty" look jacket with features such as badge holder, shoulder epaulets, snap-down collar, large front pockets, mic strap and side tapering so as not to interfere with any belt equipment
- Jacket color and presentation conform to most patrol duty jacket appearance standards
- Reflective back strip and sleeve piping for better nighttime visibility
- Carbolex stretch side panels allow the jacket to fit comfortably over different sizes of bulletproof vests
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand closures waist cinch straps for a perfect fit
- Zippered hand pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket
- Hidden zipper in shoulder vents for application of patches without interfering with waterproof gusset
- Higher cut waist to fit above the gun belt
- All season comfort is obtained by having the features of a removable wind & water-proof, 600 denier Carbolex outer shell to an open-air Armor-Link mesh jacket and vice versa
- Tour Master Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) liner with warming 80g Thinsulate insulation
- Water-resistant outer shell incorporates waterproof zippered shoulder and rear vents take-up
- Adjustable sleeve take-up straps to help secure elbow armor and material
- Removable, CE-approved armor at the elbow, shoulder and a triple-density back protector
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 4XL (Tall)||RevZilla Item #796896||MFR. Product #8703-1005-20||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 5XL (Tall)||RevZilla Item #796897||MFR. Product #8703-1005-21||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 3XL (Tall)||RevZilla Item #797803||MFR. Product #8703-1005-19||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 2XL (Tall)||RevZilla Item #797804||MFR. Product #8703-1005-18||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL (Tall)||RevZilla Item #797805||MFR. Product #8703-1005-17||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG (Tall)||RevZilla Item #797806||MFR. Product #8703-1005-16||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD (Tall)||RevZilla Item #797807||MFR. Product #8703-1005-15||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 4XL||RevZilla Item #797808||MFR. Product #8703-1005-10||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #797809||MFR. Product #8703-1005-09||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #797810||MFR. Product #8703-1005-08||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #797811||MFR. Product #8703-1005-07||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #797812||MFR. Product #8703-1005-06||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #797813||MFR. Product #8703-1005-05||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #797814||MFR. Product #8703-1005-04||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Remove the inside liner to if it gets too warm. Remove the outside shell if its warm outside. This is 2 jackets in one!
The jacket is a little heavy and you will miss the feel of the wind... Bottom line, good bang for the buck.
It is very form fitting and well designed. Great quality zippers and good size pockets and a loop to hold a mic.
Nothing looks better than a custom designed leather jacket, but this jacket looks and performs as good or better.
Pros: comfortable, many layers for the weather, plenty of room and storage, great protection.
Cons: the cuffs lose the material.
Many complements. Good job Revzilla...
3 layers outer water resistant layer, exterior pockets, durable nylon with 2 shoulder vents and 1 back vent zippers have rubber seams for water protection
removable thermal liner
Mesh base jacket with outside and inside pockets and button down collar.
Mesh base layer and outer nylon layer both have Badge holder.
Waist and forearm adjustments
Elbow, shoulder and back armor that are removable and upgradable.
The jacket runs small, and is short. So if you're a "larger" person you'll need a size larger, it tends to ride up and allows a draft in the winter. So go bigger to fit over a vest and/or heated liner.
if you have the type of half helmet with a velcro strap around the back of your head it tends to rub on the collar and will wear through (black electrical tape on helmet strap prevents this)
I would like to see button adjustment on the cuffs instead of the velcro but thats my preference .
Over all it's a great Jacket. But there's room for improvement
Maybe the next generation will have Cordura Nylon for better durability , upgraded body armor, better venting on the outer layer, more adjustments on the sleeves, and another 2-3 inches in length.