Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Scorpion Yosemite Hi-Viz Jacket
Item: P311519 SKU:
$389.95 - $404.95
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Scorpion Yosemite Hi-Viz Jacket
The Scorpion Yosemite Jacket is an amazingly versatile jacket. It is a windproof textile jacket for cool days, but fold down the windproof panels on the chest, and back, open the full-length arm vents and side torso vents, and you have maximum air flow on hot days. An additional removable zip out Airguard waterproof liner means you can handle wet weather, and the included removable thermal EverHeat liner keeps you warm when it gets cold. All nylon exterior construction, with heavy duty 1680 nylon abrasion zones, lots of pockets, and ample use of NightViz reflective material, make this jacket useful for a wide range of climates and riding applications.
Sas-Tec armor at shoulders and new infinitely adjustable elbow pads mean you can set the armor exactly where you want it for a perfect fit. Back pad pocket with PE foam can be upgraded to Sas-Tec Level 2 CE certified back protector for extra protection. This jacket is also compatible with Scorpions’ optional kidney belt for additional support and lower back protection.
From touring in cold wet climates, to commuting in hot humid places, the Scorpion Yosemite Jacket will handle it all.
Note: We have found the Scorpion Yosemite Hi-Viz Jacket runs small and suggest going up if you are between sizes.
- 500 denier nylon main body material
- 1680 denier nylon abrasion zones
- Exo-Stitch Safety Seams at critical seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Heavy duty mesh ventilation areas on chest and entire back panel
- Zip-down wind blocking panels, torso vents and full-length arm vents can be adjusted for optimal air flow
- Two large cargo pockets on lower front, two chest pockets, one large cargo pocket on rear and one internal waterproof pocket in liner
- Adjustment straps at waist, biceps and forearm for perfect fit
- CE Level 2 certified Sas-Tec armor with molded VELCRO® brand fastener at elbows for adjustability
- Sas-Tec CE Level 2 certified armor at shoulders
- PE Foam back pad in back protector pocket can be upgraded to Level 2 Sas-Tec protector (sold separately)
- Ample use of NightViz reflective on front and rear of torso, arms and elbows for increased nighttime visibility
- YKK exterior urethane zippers coated with Black Oxide sliders
- VELCRO® brand adjustment tabs at wrists, and YKK Fold Lock zippers for easy on and off
- Removable full sleeve AirGuard waterproof / windproof liner
- Removable full sleeve EverHeat thermal liner
- Compatible with optional Kidney Belt (sold separately)
- Comfortable Neoprene collar
- Accordion stretch panels at elbows for easy range of motion
- 8” #5 YKK zipper and elastic panel for connecting jacket to pants
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056308||MFR. Product #12950-3/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style MD / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056309||MFR. Product #12950-4/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style LG / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056310||MFR. Product #12950-5/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style XL / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056311||MFR. Product #12950-6/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 2XL / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056312||MFR. Product #12950-7/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 3XL / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056313||MFR. Product #12950-8/||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
34 Customer Reviews
12 Questions & 16 Answers