Sizing & Fit
Scorpion Yosemite Hi-Viz Jacket
The Scorpion Yosemite Jacket is an amazingly versatile jacket. It is a windproof textile jacket for cool days, but fold down the windproof panels on the chest, and back, open the full-length arm vents and side torso vents, and you have maximum air flow on hot days. An additional removable zip out Airguard waterproof liner means you can handle wet weather, and the included removable thermal EverHeat liner keeps you warm when it gets cold. All nylon exterior construction, with heavy duty 1680 nylon abrasion zones, lots of pockets, and ample use of NightViz reflective material, make this jacket useful for a wide range of climates and riding applications.
Sas-Tec armor at shoulders and new infinitely adjustable elbow pads mean you can set the armor exactly where you want it for a perfect fit. Back pad pocket with PE foam can be upgraded to Sas-Tec Level 2 CE certified back protector for extra protection. This jacket is also compatible with Scorpions’ optional kidney belt for additional support and lower back protection.
From touring in cold wet climates, to commuting in hot humid places, the Scorpion Yosemite Jacket will handle it all.
Note: We have found the Scorpion Yosemite Hi-Viz Jacket runs small and suggest going up if you are between sizes.
- 500 denier nylon main body material
- 1680 denier nylon abrasion zones
- Exo-Stitch Safety Seams at critical seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Heavy duty mesh ventilation areas on chest and entire back panel
- Zip-down wind blocking panels, torso vents and full-length arm vents can be adjusted for optimal air flow
- Two large cargo pockets on lower front, two chest pockets, one large cargo pocket on rear and one internal waterproof pocket in liner
- Adjustment straps at waist, biceps and forearm for perfect fit
- CE Level 2 certified Sas-Tec armor with molded VELCRO® brand fastener at elbows for adjustability
- Sas-Tec CE Level 2 certified armor at shoulders
- PE Foam back pad in back protector pocket can be upgraded to Level 2 Sas-Tec protector (sold separately)
- Ample use of NightViz reflective on front and rear of torso, arms and elbows for increased nighttime visibility
- YKK exterior urethane zippers coated with Black Oxide sliders
- VELCRO® brand adjustment tabs at wrists, and YKK Fold Lock zippers for easy on and off
- Removable full sleeve AirGuard waterproof / windproof liner
- Removable full sleeve EverHeat thermal liner
- Compatible with optional Kidney Belt (sold separately)
- Comfortable Neoprene collar
- Accordion stretch panels at elbows for easy range of motion
- 8” #5 YKK zipper and elastic panel for connecting jacket to pants
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056308||MFR. Product #12950-3||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style MD / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056309||MFR. Product #12950-4||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style LG / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056310||MFR. Product #12950-5/||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style XL / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056311||MFR. Product #12950-6||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 2XL / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056312||MFR. Product #12950-7||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 3XL / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056313||MFR. Product #12950-8||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
Scorpion Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
55 Customer Reviews
13 Questions & 25 Answers