Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Scorpion Yosemite Hi-Viz Jacket
Scorpion Yosemite Hi-Viz Jacket
The Scorpion Yosemite Jacket is an amazingly versatile jacket. It is a windproof textile jacket for cool days, but fold down the windproof panels on the chest, and back, open the full-length arm vents and side torso vents, and you have maximum air flow on hot days. An additional removable zip out Airguard waterproof liner means you can handle wet weather, and the included removable thermal EverHeat liner keeps you warm when it gets cold. All nylon exterior construction, with heavy duty 1680 nylon abrasion zones, lots of pockets, and ample use of NightViz reflective material, make this jacket useful for a wide range of climates and riding applications.
Sas-Tec armor at shoulders and new infinitely adjustable elbow pads mean you can set the armor exactly where you want it for a perfect fit. Back pad pocket with PE foam can be upgraded to Sas-Tec Level 2 CE certified back protector for extra protection. This jacket is also compatible with Scorpions’ optional kidney belt for additional support and lower back protection.
From touring in cold wet climates, to commuting in hot humid places, the Scorpion Yosemite Jacket will handle it all.
- 500 denier nylon main body material
- 1680 denier nylon abrasion zones
- Exo-Stitch Safety Seams at critical seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Heavy duty mesh ventilation areas on chest and entire back panel
- Zip-down wind blocking panels, torso vents and full-length arm vents can be adjusted for optimal air flow
- Two large cargo pockets on lower front, two chest pockets, one large cargo pocket on rear and one internal waterproof pocket in liner
- Adjustment straps at waist, biceps and forearm for perfect fit
- CE Level 2 certified Sas-Tec armor with molded VELCRO® brand fastener at elbows for adjustability
- Sas-Tec CE Level 2 certified armor at shoulders
- PE Foam back pad in back protector pocket can be upgraded to Level 2 Sas-Tec protector (sold separately)
- Ample use of NightViz reflective on front and rear of torso, arms and elbows for increased nighttime visibility
- YKK exterior urethane zippers coated with Black Oxide sliders
- VELCRO® brand adjustment tabs at wrists, and YKK Fold Lock zippers for easy on and off
- Removable full sleeve AirGuard waterproof / windproof liner
- Removable full sleeve EverHeat thermal liner
- Compatible with optional Kidney Belt (sold separately)
- Comfortable Neoprene collar
- Accordion stretch panels at elbows for easy range of motion
- 8” #5 YKK zipper and elastic panel for connecting jacket to pants
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056308||MFR. Product #12950-3/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056309||MFR. Product #12950-4/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056310||MFR. Product #12950-5/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056311||MFR. Product #12950-6/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056312||MFR. Product #12950-7/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 3XL / Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1056313||MFR. Product #12950-8/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I bought this jacket and have been using it for a few weeks now, and I've been 100% happy with my purchase.
- It's obvious from the start that the jacket is high quality.
- The zipper channel is well thought out and will flow water downward.
- The waterproof (I think? Haven't tested them) front pockets are nice to store phone/wallet in.
- The venting system is *really* nice. The back panel provides a lot of surface area for airflow, and the arm zippers are great.
- I love having the tightening straps around the rib cage and forearm area. It's easy to get a good fit.
- The removable layers are nice; the snap buttons make it easy to remove/insert, and they stay in place.
- With no liners and the vents open, the jacket breaths well.
- The jacket has just the right amount of high-viz to make you visible, but doesn't look overly tacky.
- The armor is high quality, and the fabric around the impact areas feels like it would hold up well in a crash.
My only complaint is the velcro sometimes gets caught on itself, but it's a minor complaint and doesn't detract at all. Some people may be unhappy that you have to remove the liners to switch jacket 'modes', but that's part of the compromise for having a 4 season jacket. I also wish it had a better back protector, but that's easy enough to upgrade.
I'm really happy with the jacket.
I talked to 4 Geeks at Revzilla, and they all mention this jacket specifically for my body type when looking for a 4-season (Hot summer riding) jacket for Athletic Body Types. They all had very positive things to say about this company in general, and this jacket in particular.
I just received this jacket. I have not worn it riding yet, but I can tell I like it already. It does run slightly small, but a motorcycle jacket should fit snug for safety and insulation value.
The Yosemite by Scorpion is geared towards narrow body types with broader shoulders and "less around the middle" (athletic body types). The cut of the jacket is noticeably triangular from shoulders to waist, but there is some room for adjustability by using the cinch straps. Sits about mid-waist in front and bottom of butt in back.
I am 6', 170, 33" jeans waist and I wear a Large in this jacket. It fits like a glove. It is snug with the liners in and slightly loose without liners. Just the way I like it. I replaced back protector with D30, so I factored in about an extra inch or so of width in the fitment.
I chose the Hi-Viz version (my first Hi-Viz jacket). Although "style" is a personal choice, I think this jacket strikes the perfect balance between visibility and being a sharp looking jacket. It would be suitable for several types of riders (although clearly geared for the Commuting, ADV, Touring crowd).
I own 5 other jackets (2 for cold weather riding, and 3 for warm weather riding). This jacket was meant to replace those jackets for all but the hottest and coldest weather. I think this is a great 4-season riding jacket in both comfort, fitment, safety, versatility, and visibility. I live in Wisconsin where it can be cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon. I like that I can 'close' up the vents in the morning, and 'unzip' the vents in the afternoons and only need to think about one jacket. The venting is far superior to my other 3 season jackets, and the armor is among the best available.
A few nitpicks:
-I wish they put hand pockets behind the front cargo pockets.
-stretch panels behind the shoulders would have been highly appreciated. The jacket is a little stiff there.
-The D30 armor is a great feature for a sub $400 jacket. (a also added the back protector).
- I love the monkey paws on the rain liner.
- nice warm zip-in thermal liner (although I would personally never wear it as a "destination" liner, because it is so short.)
-I love the style.
* I may update this later after wearing it this coming riding season.
1 year ago
2. Impressed with construction and flexibility of jacket. I ride in temps down into 20's and into the 90's and I feel like this jacket is able to adapt to varying temps well.
So far I really like the jacket.
Nice jacket all year around jacket. Love the high-viz color.
I seriously recommend this product. It will last.
1 year ago
10 months ago
I'm glad I listened to the reviewers and got one size larger in the Scorpion jacket. The jacket lives up to its ability to cover a wide range of temperatures. My last ride went from 50 to 90 degrees and I just wore a long sleeve under armour underneath. I did not have the liner in the jacket but would have felt a little warmer at the beginning of the ride if I had. I had all the vents open by the end of the ride and the air flow felt really good. My main complaint with the jacket is the tendency for the various Velcro to attach itself to other things. It's more annoying when off the bike as the sleeve Velcro will grab the Velcro on the jacket but when I was riding, the Velcro on the collar grabbed the liner tab on my Shoei helmet. I did have the collar open when the temp hit 90 but a weird feeling when you try to turn your head and it's attached to your jacket. I haven't used it in the rain yet but I typically don't have that problem in Southern California! Overall it seems to be good quality and I hope the durability will be good.