Tour Master Epic Boots
Touring comfort of epic proportions, the Tour Master Epic Boots are the stuff of long-haul legend. Designed to keep your dogs from barking until YOU decide to call it quits for the day, the Epic Boots will keep your feet feeling great all day long. Convenient side entry zips, accordion flex panels, and anatomically correct, high-density insoles provide excellent vibration dampening as well as all-day riding and walking support.
Thermoplastic heel, toe and shin plates combine with compliant dual-compound ankle guards to create a CE-approved protective motorcycle boot that doesn’t sacrifice fit or comfort. An OutDry waterproof, breathable membrane ensures you’ll be ready to roll on even when dark clouds roll in. Strap a pair of Tour Master Epic Boots on and make your next motorcycle trip one for the ages.
- Upper constructed using abrasion- resistant microfiber PU leather
- Front and rear 1200 denier polyester accordion stretch panels
- TPR shifter guard
- 3M Scotchlite reflective heel insert and outside piping
- Side-entry YKK zippers, hook and loop closures, and full-length waterproof gaiters
- Oil and petrol-resistant, side-wrapping vulcanized single density sole
- Bontex molded insole
- OutDry waterproof and breathable membrane
- Air mesh liner
- Thermoplastic molded shin plate, EVA toe and heel cups
- Dual-compound malleolus protectors
- Anatomically designed high density insole
- Built to meet CE test standards
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 7||RevZilla Item #1196646||MFR. Product #8651010540||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black / 8||RevZilla Item #1196647||MFR. Product #8651010541||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black / 9||RevZilla Item #1196649||MFR. Product #8651010543||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
Tour Master Men's Footwear Sizing
|EU Size||US Men's Size|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
What size shoe do you wear?