Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Extended Holiday Returns
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Shoei X-14 Bradley 3 Helmet
Shoei X-14 Bradley Smith 3 Helmet
Bradley Smith is British. Bradley Smith races motorcycles. Bradley Smith goes fast. That is all Shoei needed to know in order to craft the new Shoei X-14 Bradley 3 Helmet. Showcasing all of those things in a single glance, the X14 Bradley 3 is the helmet for riders who love the English countryside, prefer soccer to baseball, and who always know when it is time for tea… even if they are far too busy going super fast on the track to stop for any!
Sitting atop the X-14 frame from Shoei, the Bradley 3 graphic is far more than just a sweet British inspired look, however. For 2016, Shoei has made sure to create one of the most intricate and premium race helmets in the world, and that is precisely what the X-14 turned out to be. From the years of research and innovation that went into every facet of its construction to the mass demand that it has generated in both interest and intrigue, the X-14 has not fallen short. Looking ahead into the coming year, the the X14 Bradley 3 will be a hot graphic for a hot helmet and riders who are as classic as they are ravenous for speed!
Aerodynamic Shell Design
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders’ feedback
- Dual-Layer Multi-Density EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Four shell and five EPS liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Impact absorbing EPS liner throughout the entire chin bar with Cheek Pad Cooling System
- Standard Rear Flaps can be replaced with optional, narrower flaps to customize aerodynamics, depending
- on rider preference and track demands
- Removable Lower Air Spoiler can be affixed to the chin bar to improve aerodynamic stabilization
- Upper air intake vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Top outlet vent is separate from the Rear Stabilizer, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow-through ventilation
- Cheek Pad Cooling System features channels cut through the EPS liner and corresponding air holes in the cheek pad foam, cooling and clearing warm, humid air away from the rider’s face
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+)
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers into shell construction for a structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid, and resilient
3D Max-Dry Custom Interior System
- The entire interior lining (cheek pads, upper liner, and chin strap covers) can be removed for cleaning and replaced with optional thicknesses for a customizable fit
- Cheek pads and center pad can be manipulated to allow riders to adjust the position/angle of the helmet by up to four degrees, increasing the upper field of vision while tucked in extreme racing positions
- Comfortable, 3D Max-Dry helmet liner material absorbs and dissipates sweat and moisture twice as fast as
- traditional nylon interiors, keeping aggressive riders cool and dry
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the
- cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet, enabling the helmet to be more easily removed from the head
- Extra comfort provided by ear pads, removable breath guard, and chin curtain
Standard Chin-Strap Clip
- Neatly secures chin strap
CWR-F Shield and QR-E System
- QR-E base plate system allows for tool-less shield removal and installation
- Exclusive patent pending Vortex Generators on shield reduce air friction
- Scratch-resistant coating and Pinlock EVO Fog Resistant System
- 99% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- All-new double shield locking unwanted shield openings
Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, Shoei products can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS / Black/Blue/Red||RevZilla Item #1081895||MFR. Product #0104130103||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM / Black/Blue/Red||RevZilla Item #1081896||MFR. Product #0104130104||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / Black/Blue/Red||RevZilla Item #1081897||MFR. Product #0104130105||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / Black/Blue/Red||RevZilla Item #1081898||MFR. Product #0104130106||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / Black/Blue/Red||RevZilla Item #1081899||MFR. Product #0104130107||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Black/Blue/Red||RevZilla Item #1081900||MFR. Product #0104130108||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago