Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2018 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2019.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for help?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right gear for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Out of Stock
Shoei Qwest Helmet
Item: P176752 SKU:
$232.79 - $242.79
Save $155.20 (40%)
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Shape: Round Oval
Weight: 3.68 lbs.What's this?
Shoei Qwest Helmet
The Shoei Qwest Helmet was built with a focus on minimizing helmet weight, decreasing noise and optimizing fit, comfort and protection to bring a new level of comfort to touring helmets. Featuring a slightly round oval internal shape, the Qwest is manufactured with 4 individual shell sizes to keep the helmet as low-profile as possible. The smaller the helmet shell, the lighter the helmet weight. The Shoei Qwest Helmet also uses the Shoei's CW-1 visor technology with the Q.R.S.A system. This system guarantees a tight seal at the face shield by pulling the shield back to contact the opening seal evenly. The Qwest also touts an extra-wide eyeport for additional peripheral vision so you can more easily take in the world around you. Snell M2015 and DOT ratings means the Qwest is no compromise when it comes to safety.
Aerodynamic Shell Design:
- Aerodynamic properties maximized through extensive wind tunnel and feedback from professional riders
- Dual-Layer EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Four shell and six EPS liner sizes increase fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Molded air spoiler reduces drag and lift as well as diminishes weight pressure on the neck while riding at high speeds
- Upper air intake vent positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Large upper intake vent positioned to maximize performance in high wind conditions
- Easy to operate large lower intake vent
- Lower air intake/defroster vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation
- Rear/neck outlets allow for effective air exhaust
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
Lightweight Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+):
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid and resilient
- 3D center pad and multi-layered, polyurethane foam cheek pads
- Cheek pads are replaceable or removable for maintenance
- Eyeglass-compatible interior
- Standard chin strap clip neatly secures chin strap
CW-1 Shield and Q.R.S.A. System:
- Q.R.S.A. (Quick-Release Self-Adjusting) base plate allows for tool-less shield removal and installation
- Spring-loaded base plate pulls the shield back to contact the window beading evenly and ensures a proper seal
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV A and B rays
- Optional CWF-1 two-dimensional Pinlock equipped racing shields with tear-off posts (sold separately)
- Optional CW-1 Pinlock-prepared face shields accommodate Pinlock Fog Free Inserts (sold separately)
- CW-1 three-dimensionally curved face shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces
- Pre-set lever can easily lock the shield in place to prevent the shield from opening unexpectedly, as well as prop the shield open to increase airflow
- Construction: AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi Fiber)
- Standards: Snell M2015, DOT
Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, Shoei products can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Light Silver / LG||RevZilla Item #709422||MFR. Product #0115-0107-06||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
5 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 4 Answers