Sizing & Fit
Shark SKWAL 2 Nuk'hem Helmet
Add lighting to the highest point on your bike: your helmet. The Shark Skwal 2 embeds LED lights into the front and back of a full-face helmet to assist in SMIDSY avoidance. The LED lights have 3 modes: blink, steady and off, so you can pick the one that fits your mood and riding condition. The rechargeable battery provides 5 hours of steady operation and 10 hours when in blink mode. Use the included USB cable to recharge the Skwal 2 when the helmet is not in use.
The Shark SKWAL 2 Helmet has a stable design with optimized aerodynamics and an enhanced rear spoiler. The interior is bamboo treated for antibacterial and hypoallergenic freshness. When the sun gets in your eyes, lower the inner sun shield for eye protection.
- Injected thermoplastic shell
- Optimized aerodynamically enhanced spoiler
- 3 brighter LED lights
- Blink / Steady dual LED mode
- Green LEDs
- Rechargeable battery: 5,000 recharge cycles, 5 hours of continuous operation, 10 hours while blinking per charge
- USB cable included
- MaxVision Pinlock-prepared face shield
- Pinlock insert lens included
- Autoseal system flattens the face shield onto the helmet, offers better soundproofing and seals the helmet against water and cold
- Integrated inner sun shield
- Bamboo treated interior for triple effectiveness: antibacterial, anti-sweating and hypoallergenic
- DOT approved
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style LG / Black/Grey/Red||RevZilla Item #1593184||MFR. Product #HE4911DKARL||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / Black/Grey/Red||RevZilla Item #1593185||MFR. Product #HE4911DKARM||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style SM / Black/Grey/Red||RevZilla Item #1593186||MFR. Product #HE4911DKARS||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / Black/Grey/Red||RevZilla Item #1593187||MFR. Product #HE4911DKARXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Shark Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
19 Customer Reviews
16 Questions & 24 Answers