Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Scorpion Seattle WP Pants
The Scorpion Seattle Waterproof Pant is for those who throw their leg over a bike year-round, even when the weather sucks. Scorpion knows what it’s like to look outside, see dark grey skies and know you’re still going to be riding today. That’s why they made the Seattle overpant.
This pant is fully waterproof, offers a full-length side zipper, and includes a removable thermal liner (which also has a full length zipper). The perfect accessory for commuting or touring, the Seattle’s side zippers enables you to put these pants on over your boots. The two-way zipper also provides ventilation. Constructed of 600D Polyester with 1680D Nylon abrasion zones and urethane coated YKK zippers, the Scorpion Seattle Pants will be your go-to pants for years to come.
- Durable 600D Polyester main body fabric and extra heavy duty 1680D Nylon knees
- Vertically adjustable Sas-Tec CE Level 2 armor at knees
- Pockets at hips have PE foam, but can accommodate optional Sas-Tec armor if extra protection is desired
- Full length YKK urethane coated zippers
- Internal zipper gusset for added waterproof protection
- Removable Ever-Heat liner with full length zippers
- Dual waist adjustment tabs
- Stretch rib gussets above knees
- Two external cargo pockets
- Large areas of NightViz reflective for added nighttime visibility
- Shockcord adjusters at bottom hem the help seal out elements
- 8” Jacket to Pant zipper
- Bottom hem can be raised 2”
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #970733||MFR. Product #2803-3||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #970734||MFR. Product #2803-4||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #970735||MFR. Product #2803-5||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #970736||MFR. Product #2803-6||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #970737||MFR. Product #2803-7||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #970738||MFR. Product #2803-8||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The side zippers help, I can put my boots on first if I want.
I only have two minor complaints about it: the closer above the zipper, I wish it was something more than two snap buttons, and the knee armor sits below my knees rather than over them. That might not be a problem for most people, I'm 36" waist with a 31" inseam which tends to be shorter than most peoples.
Zippers work well, love the waterproof pockets. Worked very well in the rain I got caught in. Fits well over other pants, but also well enough I would consider wearing just them.
Overall I love these pants, the design, the fit, the armor (which I added Sas-Tec hips), and the high quality all leave me with almost no Aero-Stich envy - a 1.5 on a scale of 1-10. If you want a versatile pant with good armor and style this pant delivers.
Rode about 130 miles ....had on a very light base layer and the pants ...did not use the thermal liner...worked great...very warm and comfortable...the shock cord adjusters to tighten the bottom of the legs works nice....I am 6'3....200 pounds ...wear a 38 x 34 jeans.....ordered a 2 xl.....fits over jeans but the pants are cut trim enough if you want to wear them as pants alone they fit fine....very pleased!
over 2 years ago