Sizing & Fit
Scorpion Ravin Jacket
The Ravin Jacket is one half of Scorpion's most protective two piece street garment ever. Based on years of experience making custom race suits for Moto GP riders, Scorpion has combined all the technology and meticulous attention to detail to make a deliberately understated yet amazingly sophisticated protective motorcycle jacket.
Designed for touring, track days, or arriving safely at work in record time, the Ravin Jacket features 1.2 to 1.4mm thick top grain Monaco Leather, large perforated leather panels, as well as adjustable ventilation areas at upper chest and lower back to keep you cool when riding hard or when the temperatures reach triple digits. Elbows and shoulders feature hard anodized black aluminum sliders inset into the leather, not just sewn on top so they are more durable and will not get torn off.
Sas-Tec viscoelastic armor is used in the shoulders and elbows as well for extra impact protection. Elbow armor is infinitely adjustable due to Scorpion’s new VELCRO® brand closures panel adjustment system, so you can position the armor exactly where you want it. Sas-Tec Level 2 back protector is included as well as newly innovative Sas-Tec chest armor. Ample use of phantom black NightViz reflective at front and back or torso, elbows, and biceps means you will be seen better when riding at night from all angles. A full circumference 28” YKK zipper allows this jacket to be zipped to the Ravin pants to make this a two piece riding suit.
Snap flat locking YKK zippers at wrists, and adjustment tabs at the waist help make this jacket fit great at whatever speeds you are traveling. Subdued carbon trim and branding add to the stealth aesthetics. Two inner mesh pockets, two external hand pockets, a key pocket on left wrist and two upper chest pockets allow you to carry personal items such as wallets and cell phones.
Riding has never been so protective or looked so good.
- Constructed from a combination of premium, perforated and non-perforated 1.2 to 1.4mm thick top-Grain Monaco leather
- Exo-Stitch safety seams at all critical seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Perforated panels, as well as adjustable vents on front and rear provide ample ventilation
- Hard anodized aluminum on shoulders and elbows are exposed yet recessed into the garment for extra protection and durability
- Sas-Tec CE Level 2 approved removable SC-1/05 at elbows is infinitely adjustable due to VELCRO® brand closures hook molded directly into the pad and large loop areas in the armor pockets
- Sas-Tec CE Level 2 approved SC-1/02 protectors at shoulder
- Sas-Tec CE Level 2 approved SC-1/15 Level 2 back protector is included
- Sas-Tec CE approved CP-1 chest protector is adjustable and included
- Phantom black NightVis reflective panels on front and back of torso, elbows, and wrists for increased nighttime visibility
- Accordion stretch panel at elbows and waist for snug fit and good range of motion.
- Scorpion power stretch panels in the sleeves and underarm increase flexibility and comfort.
- Removable and washable EverHeat insulated liner with KwikWik II moisture wicking and anti-microbial panels
- Dual adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help to fine tune the fit.
- Two internal mesh pockets, two external hand pockets, two upper chest pockets with mesh lining double as vents and a left arm key pocket
- Nappa calf leather trim at collar
- YKK Black Oxide zippers used throughout
- YKK fold flat locking zippers at cuffs
- 28” YKK full circumference jacket to pants zipper as well as belt loop for secure pant attachment
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1005090||MFR. Product #13003-3/||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1005091||MFR. Product #13003-4/||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1005092||MFR. Product #13003-5/||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1005093||MFR. Product #13003-6/||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1005094||MFR. Product #13003-7/||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1005095||MFR. Product #13003-8/||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Scorpion Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
28 Customer Reviews
10 Questions & 19 Answers