Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Schott Single Rider 641 Jacket
The Schott 641 Jacket is made from heavy steer hide and swagger. It fits tight like any good cafe jacket should, and will fulfill your inner, Rocker fantasies. Ton up.
The most popular silhouette Schott offers, the 641 Jacket features a bi-swing back, adjustable stand-up collar, underarm gussets, zippered chest and hand warmer pockets and zip-out vest liner is meant to keep the wind out and maximize range of temperature control. Constructed from deluxe, heavy steer hide for durability.
Note: We have found the Schott Single Rider 641 Jacket tends to run small / slim and suggest going up if you are between sizes.
- Heavy steer hide
- Stand-up collar
- Underarm gussets
- Zippered chest and hand warmer pockets
- Zip-out vest liner
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 32||RevZilla Item #956766||MFR. Product #641-01-32||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 34||RevZilla Item #956767||MFR. Product #641-01-34||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 36||RevZilla Item #956768||MFR. Product #641-01-36||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 38||RevZilla Item #956769||MFR. Product #641-01-38||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 40||RevZilla Item #956770||MFR. Product #641-01-40||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 42||RevZilla Item #956771||MFR. Product #641-01-42||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 44||RevZilla Item #956772||MFR. Product #641-01-44||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 46||RevZilla Item #956773||MFR. Product #641-01-46||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 48||RevZilla Item #956774||MFR. Product #641-01-48||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 50||RevZilla Item #956775||MFR. Product #641-01-50||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 52||RevZilla Item #956776||MFR. Product #641-01-52||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 54||RevZilla Item #956777||MFR. Product #641-01-54||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I am 6'0, 185lbs, 41" chest and 36" true waist. I ordered the 42, and here is the caveat: when I go riding, this jacket will always be used in conjunction with a Knox Venture Armored Shirt that I purchased in Medium. All the points below are with the jacket worn over the Knox armored shirt.
1. Bang for the Buck: No Goretex, no localized laser perforation, no reflectivity, no built-in armor. So what do I get for $710? bomb-proof construction and materials, timeless styling and the name Schott. Two of those are intangibles and the other is only half-useful (slide but not impact protection). Hence the Knox armored shirt.
2. Protection and Durability: I have no doubt that this jacket will last me years, and that the heavy duty leather will protect me during a slide. But the lack of armor very nearly caused me to go another direction for my jacket. Should be 2.5 stars here (see caveat).
3. Features: The few features it has are very well executed. From the very cool stand-up collar to the sturdy YKK zipper, the zip-out liner to the buckle (not snaps and thank GOD not Velcro) side cinches, the beauty of this jacket to me is its simplicity.
4. Comfort: I'll be using this riding a standard/naked bike, so I won't have to lean very far for the bars. As I will be wearing it (again, see caveat), this jacket will be quite comfortable. The zip-out (vest) liner is a nice touch, but I wonder if I won't be leaving it out permanently and just throwing on a lightweight sweater instead. The leather is not as stiff as some reviews had led me to believe, and while it will still require some time to break in, it feels fantastic out of the box.
Style: Not much to say here. But some things I will point out is that the waist taper isn't extreme, the sleeves are not as slim (especially in the forearm) that some have mentioned, and overall I think it is a very flattering look. One thing that I have not been thrilled about is how the gussets sort of splay out and back at the top back of my shoulder, which I suspect may be due to the back protector in my Knox Venture armored shirt but hopefully as the jacket breaks in and softens up, that will settle down.
Fit: Again with the caveat that I am wearing this with a Knox Venture armored shirt, the fit is spot on. Tight-ish as a cafe racer jacket should be, but no part of my upper body feels constricted. Of particular concern was my shoulders, forearms and ability to reach forward. I can slip my arms in and out of the sleeves easily even with the sleeve zippers fully closed. I do not have Popeye forearms, but they are not skinny. With the armored shirt's elbow/forearm armor, I fit just fine in the sleeves. The shoulders are also adequately roomy, and the shoulder armor of the Knox shirt does not break up the lines of the shoulders at all. The only concern I have is the aforementioned back protector seeming to add some extra pressure at the top of my back and shoulders.
Air Flow: 1.3-1.5mm leather with no perf. I did not expect any airflow with this zipped up.
1 year ago
I recommend you order your chest size unless you want more room for extra clothing or warm gear.
The jacket rests just below my belt line and the sleeves are right on my wrist, not too long or short
It's better fitted to an athletic build.
The main zipper looks and feels really strong and stands out as its very silver. I am very happy with my purchase and revzillas fast postage. I only awarded low for airflow as there is no vents apart from the main zipper, but is the look I wanted. I don't think elbow protection could be worn underneath as the sleeves don't have a lot of extra room but the leather is thick.
This jacket is going to last decades and will not go out of style so the value is worth the price tag.
As most of you know this jacket cannot fit armor which is a major downfall for some. i was not looking for an armored leather jacket so it didn't affect my decision. That is the only reason I marked it at a 4. The leather is extremely thick, the stitching is top notch, and the zippers are industrial grade. I would have 100% confidence taking any slide with this jacket on.
I was looking for a cafe racer style jacket so all the features meet my requirements. 3 pockets and panels in the shoulder for some flexibility.
I love the stiffer steer hide. It feels like a sturdy glove.
In my opinion... this is one of the most stylish cafe racer jacket on the market. It's American made by schott which adds to the cool factor.
There is none. Which is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a jacket for cold weather that didn't have perforated inner arms.
Buy this jacket if you want the top of the line. I have spent months researching leather motorcycle jacket manufacturers and schott is in my top 3. I purchased and returned the roland sands ronin due to lack of confidence in build quality and durability. You will have no doubts after putting this jacket on. The price is high but worth it when you consider that this jacket will definitely outlast jackets in the 500-600 dollar range.
Can't say anything about riding in it, as it is too hot and I literally JUST opened it up and put it on, but I WILL say that the leather is amazing. Not as stiff as I thought it would be. Thick and sturdy. It will be a pleasure breaking this in over the next while.
Expensive? Yes. But I worked extra so I wouldn't have to pay out of my budget. And knowing I am wearing a SCHOTT gives me that extra mental "oomph". Who knows, maybe I will take more call and order a Perfecto next year.
1 year ago
1. The Knox Venture has pretty slim CE Level 1 armor, and I'm not using a Chest protector
2. I ride a Honda 919 with a fairly upright riding position, and my arms are not excessively bent when riding.