Sizing & Fit
Scorpion EXO-T510 Tarmac Helmet
The Scorpion EXO-510 is a helmet that will teach you to not judge a book by its cover. Utilizing such features as KwikWick II liner for extreme moisture control, AirFit cheek pad system for a custom snug fit, drop down SpeedView sun visor, and Aero-Tuned Ventilation with 4 intakes vents and 1 mega exhaust vent for maximum breathability. The EXO-T510 is the industry standard for technology and style. From the daily commuter to the seasoned touring rider, the EXO-T510 is a feature-packed helmet at an uncompromising price.
- Premium polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- EverClear No Fog face shield optically-clear with anti-scratch hardened coating and 100% UV protection
- SpeedView SunVisor with 3 positions setting also features EverClear anti-fog coating on all surfaces
- AirFit Liner Inflation System inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- KwikWick II Liner Fabric anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather and easily removable and washable
- Kwikfit cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Emergency Release System tabs located on the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
- Ellip-Tec Ratchet System is the easy, Secure, tool-less face shield that changes in seconds and also pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation with four intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while one MEGA exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out
- Face Shield Lock/Vent System securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- 5 year warranty
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield. The EXO-T510 runs slightly small, if you are in between sizes, order the larger size.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS / Blue/Black||RevZilla Item #1075222||MFR. Product #T51-1022||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style SM / Blue/Black||RevZilla Item #1075223||MFR. Product #T51-1023||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style MD / Blue/Black||RevZilla Item #1075224||MFR. Product #T51-1024||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style XS / Neon/Black||RevZilla Item #1075216||MFR. Product #T51-1012||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style SM / Neon/Black||RevZilla Item #1075217||MFR. Product #T51-1013||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style MD / Neon/Black||RevZilla Item #1075218||MFR. Product #T51-1014/||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style LG / Neon/Black||RevZilla Item #1075219||MFR. Product #T51-1015||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style XL / Neon/Black||RevZilla Item #1075220||MFR. Product #T51-1016/||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style 2XL / Neon/Black||RevZilla Item #1075221||MFR. Product #T51-1017||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style XS / Red/Blue||RevZilla Item #1075228||MFR. Product #T51-1032||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Scorpion Helmet Sizing
|Size||Head (in)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53-54|
|SM||21 5/8 - 22||55-56|
|MD||22 7/16 - 22 13/16||57-58|
|LG||23 1/8 - 23 5/8||59-60|
|XL||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||24 13/16 - 25 3/16||63-64|
|3XL||25 9/16 - 26||65-66|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
159 Customer Reviews
44 Questions & 75 Answers