Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Schuberth SR1 Helmet
The Schuberth SR-1 helmet is one of the most technologically advanced helmets available. The Schuberth SR1 is a super-sport helmet which has been developed for optimum performance on the racetrack, and is both ECE and DOT certified. Thanks to its advanced aerodynamics the helmet is at all times stable in the wind and even at high speeds creates no upward lift.
- The outer shell of the SR1 is offered in three shell sizes and combines an aerodynamically optimal shape suitable for racing with excellent protection
- Shell material: S.T.R.O.N.G. fiber and carbon
- Special glass fiber reinforced special duroplast matrix with an additional carbon layer to ensure extremely low weight
- The glass fiber-carbon compound is compressed in a vacuum at a pressure of 4.5 bar to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally sturdy
- Made of specially optimized EPS foam
- Used exclusively by Schuberth
- Complex multi zone foaming allows optimal shock absorption
- In addition to its excellent fit, the pad system of the SR1 also stands out on account of the complex ventilation and extraction system
- Double-coated Coolmax suspension, skin-friendly with very good warming properties, transports moisture
- Variable for effective ventilation
- Fully removable and washable
- Ergonomic design for maximum wear comfort
- Anti-allergenic / antibacterial material
- Extremely quick replacement of the visor shield with Schuberth's push-release system
- Simple and convenient handling
- Visor shield is installed and removed without tools
- Face shield is Pinlock-ready
- Pinlock is guaranteed condensation-free thanks to its double glazing technology
The Anti-Roll-Off System (A.R.O.S.) especially developed by Schuberth is provided as a safety feature in every Schuberth motorcycle helmet. It ensures that provided the chinstrap is closed and correctly adjusted:
- The helmet cannot pivot off the head from behind
- The risk of contact between the chin section of the helmet and the chin or neck of the rider is minimized due to the small angle of tilt
- The consequences of the helmet coming into contact with the chest as the result of an accident are reduced
- Race-proven double-D fastener system enables the chinstrap length to be set easily and precisely
- Aerodynamic shape
- Upward lift = 0!
- Directionally stable
- No oscillatory tendency
- No buffeting
- The D-Force spoiler enables the SR1 to be adjusted to the riding posture in such a manner that ideal behavior of the helmet in the air flow is guaranteed at all times
- Schuberth motorcycle and racing helmets are developed and optimized under scientific conditions in the Schuberth wind tunnel
- Installation of a wind deflector enables the aeroacoustics and consequently the noise level to be improved still further
- Approximately 88dB(A) at 100 km per hour (with closed machines)
- Visor vent to reduce face shield fogging
- 2 head ventilation inlets (adjustable)
- 2-way chin vent for targeted distribution of the incoming air in the helmet
- Variable pad system
- Visor vent
- Head vent
- Ventilation and cooling of the cheek pads
- Active air extraction system
DOT and ECE-R 22.05 certified.
Note: Helmet is pictured with Dark Smoke shield for reference purposes only, Dark Smoke shield is sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Gloss Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #830801||MFR. Product #4337018360||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Gloss White / 2XL||RevZilla Item #830789||MFR. Product #4331018360||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Schuberth thought about all the little details on this one. The padding is top notch, the face shield is of excellent quality and the overall finish is impecable. On top of it all it's very light, never fatiguing your neck after even the longest rides.
I wear glasses and the helmet even has small channels that makes it comfortable to wear this helmet without having constant pressure on my glasses that usually makes for an uncomfortable fit.
As a little plus it comes with a padded bag to keep it protected when in storage.
It might be on the expensive side of the helmet market but I don't regret one penny I put on this. Thanks Revzilla for keeping in stock an awesome product like this!
- Fit and finish. The first thing you notice is how well made this helmet is. Nothing is half assed, everything is tight. This is a really nice change coming from a rattle-y HJC
- Weight. It is definitely a noticeably light helmet. It's not carbon or anything, but light. I hear the Euro version is really light though... thanks DOT :(
- Vents. It doesn't have many, but boy do they work! The front vent is adjustable between chin venting or cheek venting. Normally, I think "selectable" vents are kind of a gimmick. However, Schuberth really delivers; you can feel a big difference when you hit the switch.
- Seal of visor. Seem like a small issue, but when you close the visor, there are NO leaks. Again, nice change from HJC.
- Ear holes. Same as the vents, the open/close sound holes at the ear actually work. Open is nice around town for hearing traffic and such. Closed is perfect on the highway. (note: I ride with ear plugs).
- Spoiler. I thought this was a gimmick of the highest order... but those German engineers don't mess around! The stability of this helmet at speed is mindblowing. It makes my bike feel slow again. In the up position, my head felt like it was on rails while sitting upright on my FZ09. In the down down position, the stable point is tilted up for sport bikes. I tried it out on my buddies CBR600RR and definitely didn't hit triple digits with zero wind buffeting... that would be illegal.
- Glasses/sunglasses fit very comfortably into the pads. Those Germans really think of everything.
- The pads are very tight. It gets a little uncomfortable after a few hours, but hopefully it breaks in. It feels very secure thought...
- This helmet is round, not oval. If you have a narrow head and buy this, you will be sad.
- None. This helmet is exceptional.
boy, did i ever do some research. viewed hundred helmets, narrowing it down between features, weight, protection and style and this wins just about everything.
i wont go on and on, but the chin vent is Fantastic. feel the air Imediately after opening. the one that is supposed to work with the breath defuser doesnt really vent to your face, but im sure its helping balance the co2 levels :)
the top vents are good :) nice snug feel when you move them. Nothing on the helmet feels cheap
came with a pinlock.
the venturi vents function great!
the periferial hearing thingys work well, but not Quite as well as i had Hoped. that said they do a good job, but i dont notice a huge "fine tuning" effect with the pads.
mostly i see
vents open with pad
vents open no pad
and finally, the spoiler. it works. haha enough said. i notice a distict difference
almost zero buffeting from aerodynamics, the helmet really cuts through the air. cant wait to try the SR2, although this helmet is so good i might never get there!
oh and shuberth is fantastic: customer service is great and havnt had a single hiccup getting it registered for the protection or warrenty plan!
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
I'm wondering how this helmet would fair if I was commuting to and from work everyday and if I wore it for the occasional 2-6 hour long distance ride? I'm just looking for the best helmet I can get in terms of comfort and safety.
All kidding aside, I have commuted with this helmet in NYC traffic and ridden all day. It has two locations where I cane feel the helmet pushing or pinching, my forehead and the back of my head. The strange thing is that with this helmet these pressure points NEVER develop into hot points as I've experienced with Shoei or Arai products. If the helmet fits your head the. Go for it.
FWIW. The other Schuberth offerings did not work and the pressure points those helmets created created a burning sensation within 10 minutes that I test wore the helmet.
As for safety I have no first hand experience but comfort and light weight add to less fatigue and this safety.
(XS-SM) (MD-LG) (XL-2XL)
The C3 Pro is a great helmet and I'll buy one of those for my girlfriend.
It works of for trips of all lengths as long as you don't use the chin piece for noise reduction. The helmet with that piece installed becomes a bit aggravating to get off. The helmet is pricey, but worth the bucks. After all it's only your head!
When I wear earplugs with the SR1, it's incredibly quiet... Almost too quiet sometimes. When I take them out, I personally find it to be a sweet spot where there's just enough noise to feel connected to my Ducati.
Just a quick note: when the reviews say "Race Fit", they really mean it! Right out of the box it's too tight, so give it a chance to break in.
I wore my SR1 around the house for 20 mins a day and it was the perfect fit by the end of the week. I have ZERO regrets about purchasing this helmet.
The white/black SR1 is a glossy white. I thought it was matte as well, but it's glossy. Still looks great!!
I went on a group ride last night and everyone was checking it out and stopping by to give compliments.
Schuberth has their own bluetooth device for their helmets. It's called the SRC-system, and installs as the neck roll, so you don't have anything hanging off the outside of the helmet.