Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Roland Sands Design CE Armor - Elbow
Protection increases confidence which adds horsepower. Supercharge your RSD gear with armor.
- Nitrex Evo patented technology gives protection evenly across surface
- Repeat performance for multiple impacts
- Lightweight and flexible
- Grid pattern reduces weight
- Fits all men's RSD jackets with armor ready pockets
- CE rated 1621-1:1997
- 7.5" inches wide by 9.5" inches tall and .5" inches thick
- Sold as a pair
Note: For RSD women's jackets with elbow pockets for armor, use the RSD Shoulder Armor in the elbows.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Roland Sands CE Armor - Elbow||RevZilla Item #826749||MFR. Product #0807-2301-0050/0800-D9H0-0002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
As far as breath ability since the plastic is against my skin I wear long sleeves ( no pocket provided in the Carbon jacket) and after a 2 hr ride yesterday at approx. 82 degrees they were fine no issues. I do reccommend them for this application.
The original pads were thin foam that didn't offer much protection even when they were brand new. Once they started compressing and tearing, I started looking for a replacement.
These were perfect.
Cooler: these allow airflow and the originals did not.
Tougher: much better protection against injury.
I'd say they're worth every penny, but that would be an understatement.
The elbow in particular kinda fits weird because I can't tell if my elbow should be cradled in the armor, or if going below is ok. I have more flexibility when using the latter method, but can adjust either way. When riding, it sits perfectly.