Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
REV'IT Akira Air Vintage Jacket
The REVIT Akira Air Vintage Jacket combines MotoGP styling in a fully perforated leather jacket with Tailored Technology through the use of Pull-up cowhide. Dual-comp protectors and CE-level 2 rated Seeflex protectors come standard at shoulders and elbows, with the option to upgrade with the CE-level 2 rated Seesoft back protector insert (sold separately). The fully perforated outer shell enables air to reach the body directly, while the detachable thermal liner can take away the early morning chill if needed. With slit pockets, document pockets, and inner pockets the REVIT Akira Air Vintage jacket lets a rider keep valuables close. The fully perforated Pull-up cowhide and PWR|shell 500D stretch is blended together using sturdy safety stitching and safety seams.
- Outer Shell: Pull up cowhide leather, PWR|shell 500D stretch, Neoprene, Lorica
- Insulation: detachable thermal body warmer
- outer shell: 88% leather, 11% polyamide, 1% elastane
- lining: 98% polyester, 1% polyamide, 1% elastane
- thermal liner: 100% polyester
- dual-comp protectors at shoulders and elbows, Seeflex CE protection at shoulders and elbows
back protector (sold separately):
- Seesoft Back Protector -Type RV
- Type RV / Size 03 fits 46-48
- Type RV / Size 04 fits 50-54
- Type RV / Size 05 fits 56-58
- Safety stitching, safety seams
- Fit: race fit, tight
- Adjustability: adjustment straps at waist
- Ventilation: fully perforated outer shell at front, back and arms
- Features: comfort cuffs, stretch lips at back, upper arms, elbows and shoulders, stretch panels at arms and chest, short and long connection zipper
- Pockets: slit pockets, document pocket, inner pockets
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Dark Brown / 46||RevZilla Item #1076231||MFR. Product #FJL0770780-M46||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Dark Brown / 48||RevZilla Item #1076232||MFR. Product #FJL0770780-M48||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Dark Brown / 50||RevZilla Item #1076233||MFR. Product #FJL0770780-M50||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Dark Brown / 52||RevZilla Item #1076234||MFR. Product #FJL0770780-M52||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Dark Brown / 54||RevZilla Item #1076235||MFR. Product #FJL0770780-M54||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Dark Brown / 56||RevZilla Item #1076236||MFR. Product #FJL0770780-M56||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Dark Brown / 58||RevZilla Item #1076237||MFR. Product #FJL0770780-M58||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
11 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 1 Answers
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 8 answers
Why did you choose this?
Cause its awesome! The vintage look is fly
Christian C on Mar 23, 2017
Is the Revit Leather Conditioner ok to use on this jacket? The bottle says that it's not to be used on Analine leather (and from what I've read, pull up is a type of analine leather) but then again, the revit site recommends their Cleaner/Conditioner for all their leathers.
when will you restock this item? I want it
What pants can I wear & connect 270° with this jacket?
Guys, I'm 5'7 , 42 chest and 35 waist. The chart says I should go for 52 but I am concerned it is going to be too loose in the waist and maybe a bit too long in the back? Please, advise. Thank you
BEST ANSWER: I am 5'-11.5" with a 43 chest and a 33 waist. I bought the 54 and it fits fine, not loose in the chest and I snugged up the waist adjusters just a very slight amount.