Sizing & Fit
Oxford Route 73 Leather Jacket
A classic leather riding jacket made from the finest aniline goat leather.
Note: RevZilla has found the Oxford Route 73 Jacket to fit slim and a bit small and suggests sizing up from your normal size if you do not want a slim fit.
- Outer shell: aniline goat leather
- Safety seams: all seams are engineered to maximise garment performance with multiple hidden row stitching. Made with top quality Coates thread
- Reinforced structure: combinations of overlay & hidden extra layers of material in critical areas to improve garment performance
- Protectors fitted: CE shoulder, elbow
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately)
- Connectors: 8” short zip
- Pockets: 3 hand warmer and inner document pocket
- Internal “Smart-phone” touch screen pocket
- Removable vest liner: 100g insulations and thermal quilting
- Reflective: rear reflective panel for maximum night-time visibility
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1095197||MFR. Product #LM1102XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 4XL||RevZilla Item #1095199||MFR. Product #LM1104XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1095203||MFR. Product #LM110XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style 2XL / Brown||RevZilla Item #1095204||MFR. Product #LM1112XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 3XL / Brown||RevZilla Item #1095205||MFR. Product #LM1113XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style LG / Brown||RevZilla Item #1095207||MFR. Product #LM111L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Oxford Men's Jacket Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Sizing & Fit
39 Customer Reviews
26 Questions & 27 Answers