Merlin Draycott Jacket
The Draycott Jacket packs a retro punch that will serve you well both on and off the bike. Built from a premium cowhide chassis, the Merlin Draycott Jacket also features two vertical vents on the front, one large horizontal vent to the rear to promote ample airflow. For increased mobility, the back of the Draycott uses expanding shoulder blades for better movement and flexibility. For seasonality, you can remove the thermal lining which comes with diamond stitching and a leather patch detail. Protection comes in the form of pre-fitted CE level 2 certified shoulder and elbow armor, which is extremely soft and flexible. Finally, thanks to a pocket for optional back armor (sold separately) you can also upgrade your protection.
- 1.2-1.3mm premium full grain cowhide leather
- Removable 100g thermal gilet lining with British woven Marton Mills tartan lining
- CE Level 2 shoulder and elbow armor
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately)
- YKK zippers with an antique brass finish
- Twin chest ventilation points
- Hand pockets with Marton Mills trim
- Split hem opening with accordion stretch
- Expanding rear shoulder panels for improved movement and fit
- Merlin branded snap studs with an antique brass finish
- YKK jacket-to-pants connecting zipper
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 40||RevZilla Item #1563485||Store Sku||MFR. Product #1406866||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / 48||RevZilla Item #1563489||Store Sku||MFR. Product #1731773||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 38 / Oxblood||RevZilla Item #1563477||Store Sku||MFR. Product #1731749||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 50 / Oxblood||RevZilla Item #1563483||Store Sku||MFR. Product #MPL047/OX/50||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Merlin Men's Leather Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.