Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Leatt 3DF AirFit Lite Body Protector
The Leatt 3DF AirFit Lite is a soft shell CE certified 3DF body protector that offers light and slim CE Level 1 soft protection for your upper body. The flexible foam is light and very well ventilated, yet protects your body by hardening immediately upon impact for optimal safety.
- Light and slim Level 1 soft protection
- Multi layer Level 1 back protector
- Multi layer Level 1 chest protector
- Extra chest impact protection layer on upper chest for better protection for non neck brace users
- Ventilated and lightweight 3DF AirFit impact foam
- 3 dimensional designed for perfect fit
- MoistureCool wicking fabric keeps you cooler
- Easy to wear zip-up compression sock design for maximum evaporation
- BraceOn flexible neck brace connection
- Removable foam for easy washing
- CE certified for impact protection: CE EN1621-1 elbow and arms; CE EN1621-2 level 1 back; CE EN1621-3 level 1 impact front
- SM-MD: 5'2"-5'8"
- LG-XL: 5'8"-6'
- 2XL: 6'-6'5"
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1159824||MFR. Product #5017180032||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG-XL||RevZilla Item #1159825||MFR. Product #5017180031||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / SM-MD||RevZilla Item #1159826||MFR. Product #5017180030||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
This fits perfectly, not too tight, nothing loose. None of the pads move around on me and it doesn't constrict in any of the movement areas(elbows and arms). I was coming from an Icon Overlord Textile Jacket sized 2X, and wanted around the same protection if not more but be able to wear it underneath a hoodie or light jacket and not have it look terrible. I wear it over a tshirt and when a hoodie is on, you can hardly even see that it's there at all. Really happy with it, will recommend
The elastic adjustable strap they used as a secondary clip to keep it closed doesn't stay in posistion. Makes it sorta usless and thats a big deal sense there is an oblong piece of plastic that goes across your chest for it.
The zipper will come undone when doing high speeds. Worthless
I'm sure the arm pads will be ripped away or pushed out of the way after the first hit to them.
8 months ago
This current model is Lite model which means the chest and the back protectors are slim and not as bulky as level 2. Leatt doesn't sell replacement armor separately