Alpinestars Bionic Tech V3 Protection Jacket
The Bionic Tech V3 Protection Jacket features removable chest and back protectors designed for superior impact protection. These protectors combine a rigid central zone with a flexible soft compound, all enveloped in soft bio-foam padding. This clever design not only ensures your safety but also provides exceptional comfort during your rides.
The central zones of both chest and back protectors are strategically perforated for maximum ventilation, keeping you cool and comfortable. Adjustable shoulder straps keep the protectors securely in place, while the removable chest protector boasts a magnetic quick-release lock buckle for easy on and off. The lower securement is handled by adjustable V-belts, intelligently designed to distribute tightening force evenly across the back protector, ensuring both security and comfort. Furthermore, rib guards offer additional coverage where it matters most, making the Bionic Tech V3 Protection Jacket an essential choice for discerning riders.
- Highly breathable, race-proven stretch mesh base layer
- Floating Chest and Back protectors, and rib guards
- Ultra-lightweight, detachable floating UKCA Certified Polyhedron Hybrid Technology CE Level 2 chest and back protectors
- CE Level 2 Nucleon Flex Pro shoulder and elbow protectors
- Strategically placed EVA foam padding on the upper arms and chest provide improved roost defense
- Super ventilated with channeling of direct heat build-up away from the chest
- Chest can be opened on the left shoulder by a convenient quick-release magnetic buckle providing easy access to the central zipper
- V-straps on the lower forearm to ensure a customizable fit while keeping the elbow protector securely positioned.
- V-straps on the back protector make for a more adaptive fit
- BNS Neck Support compatible via removable puck panel and elasticated BNS pull tabs
- Chest and back protectors can be detached from the base layer for easy washing of the jacket
- Waist strap not attached to back protector
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / XL||RevZilla Item #10306935||Store Sku||MFR. Product #6506524-123-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / SM||RevZilla Item #10306936||Store Sku||MFR. Product #6506524-123-S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / MD||RevZilla Item #10306937||Store Sku||MFR. Product #6506524-123-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / LG||RevZilla Item #10306938||Store Sku||MFR. Product #6506524-123-L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 2XL||RevZilla Item #10306939||Store Sku||MFR. Product #6506524-123-XXL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Alpinestars Men's Armored Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Arm Bent (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone along the outside of the arm.