Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Leatt 5.5 Body Protector
The absolute most protective and comfortable body protector ever is now available from Leatt in the 5.5 Body Protector.
- LEATT maximized protection
- Front, back, shoulder, flank and elbow safety
- Multi layer multi-plate articulating design
- Great fit and very comfortable 3D design
- Ventilation slots for maximum airflow
- MoistureCool wicking fabric keeps you cooler
- BraceOn neck brace fitting system
- New FlipFit front and rear function allows over and under shirt fitting with a Leatt neck brace
- LEATT HDPE High Density Poly Ethylene hardshell outer protective shield
- LEATT 3DF foam for impact absorption
- CE certified for impact protection: CE EN1621-2 level 2 back, CE EN1621-3 level 2 front, CE EN 1621-1 elbows + shoulder
- SM-MD: Height 63" - 67.75"
- LG-XL: Height 67.75'' - 72.5"
- 2XL: Height 72.5" - 77"
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM-MD||RevZilla Item #980389||MFR. Product #5015400100||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG-XL||RevZilla Item #980390||MFR. Product #5015400101||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #980391||MFR. Product #5015400102||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / SM-MD||RevZilla Item #980392||MFR. Product #5015400110||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / LG-XL||RevZilla Item #980393||MFR. Product #5015400111||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / 2XL||RevZilla Item #980394||MFR. Product #5015400112||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I have owned this for about four months. I ride two or three times per week. I crash a LOT, and this surely kept me safe.
This protector fits me great. Having a waist synch really helps a fella like me who has a big torso and small waist keep the vest where it ought to be. Taking the unit off can be a little tricky, because the forearm sleeves will relentlessly stick to you, so you have to remove your arms with care, lest you tear them off. An adjustment for the shoulder pads would be greatly appreciated (although they fit me just fine where they are).
The rib protection is what made me commit to this protector. I was happy to see that it will integrate with a neck brace easily, in case if I can afford one later. I was also glad to finally have found a vest that had elbow protection integrated into the whole device. I like that this protector is very much one-piece (although the sleeves can zip off).
**wishing the back protection were better: If you check the pictures, you will see that the back paneling doesn't go all the way down the back. As humans, we have some delicate vertebra down there, where the spin curves into the pelvis, and nothing to protect it, save for a thin, think layer of skin. It would be nice to have just one more panel, where the waist band is, like some other protectors have.
Just requested to return this product
Not bad in hot weather: vents quite well.
However, I do have some minor complaints:
1) the fabric that holds this thing together (basically some kind of stretchy spandex shirt) seems to be lacking a little in the quality. You need to be gentle pulling it on, or you'll rip it.
2) what's with the zip off sleeves at the elbow? Seems kinda cool, and maybe functional, but the zipper only goes 1/2 way around your arm ?? Feels fine when you have it on, though, so not a huge complaint.
3) running up each side of this pressure suit from the bottom (waist) upward to the arm pits, there are zippers. Easy enough to zip them up, but after 15 minutes of riding, they're more than 1/2 way down. Why can't the zippers just stay put? Not a deal breaker, as I never seemed to notice while riding...whenever I stopped though, I happened to notice the zippers were nearly undone.
All in all, it fits well, and it definitely protects better than other brands. Back, chest, ribs, shoulders and elbows are all very well protected.
Getting it on and off takes some practice. Price is a little steep, but protection costs money. I'd have no problem to recommend it, and I would buy it again. Money well spent.
over 2 years ago
I've crashed a few times with this thing on and it has saved me from bumps and bruises for sure...
One thing I have noticed is to leave the forearm protectors on the garment when putting it on and then zip them off when it is time to get back in the truck.
I will eventually purchase the compatible neck brace/protector as well.
1 year ago
10 months ago
I will say this, it is a little bulky.