Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Troy Lee Designs Long Sleeve Armored Shirt
The Troy Lee Designs long sleeve armored shirt is designed to be worn under your jersey and offers excellent roost protection. Constructed of fully ventilated hex mesh for maximum air flow, with a open armpit design to help maintain mobility. The dual density Strata foam armor offers outstanding light impact absorption and is perfect for those small sudden get offs, or ideal when riding in rocky, hard packed conditions when you are most likely to get roosted.
- Fully ventilated hex mesh construction for maximum air flow
- Open armpit design for minimal restriction and enhanced ventilation
- Wide neck opening compatible with most leading brand neck braces
- Anatomical fit design with integrated protection zones
- Dual density Strata Foam offers great impact absorption
- Removable chest and upper arm armor
- Built in elbow armor
Chest Circumference Sizing:
- SM 34"-35"
- MD 36"-38"
- LG 40"-42"
- XL 44"-46"
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #766487||MFR. Product #510003205||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #766488||MFR. Product #510003206||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #766489||MFR. Product #510003207||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #766490||MFR. Product #510003208||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
I tried a Leatt 3DF shirt which was surprisingly heavy compared to the Troy Lee and the Leatt felt like the armor would shift around compared to the Troy Lee. I also have a Leatt 5.5 HD that I never wear because I like the Troy Lee so much. Even though the Leatt neck brace should work well with the Leatt chest protector I was never able to make it work for me. The 5.5 HD feels very bulky and overkill and it made the neck brace feel like it was pushed up into my helmet making head movement difficult. Since I am woods riding most of the protection I am looking for is from tree branches and slower speed crashes; roost is not an issue. Next up I am trying an Alpinestars A-4 with Troy Lee elbow guards. Hopefully it will work and upgrade my protection but candidly it will be tough to beat the overall package of the Troy Lee 7855.
1 year ago
It was pricey but I think well worth it. If you're hard core, and want max protection, a hard shell one might be better but if your after good protection and comfort this would be hard to beat. I'm very happy with the purchase and Revzilla!
8 months ago
5 months ago