Sizing & Fit
Knox Urbane MKIII Armored Shirt
The Knox Urbane Shirt is part of the armored shirt collection and delivers a close fit with a longer body to provide comfortable protection. The armor was designed to stay in place rather than being loose in a jacket where it can move around rendering it less effective.
- Made from super strong arrowmesh with 2-way stretch panels on the shoulders and elbows to give extra flexibility and ease of movement
- Asymmetric and functional pocket detailing
- YKK zips for front opening and chest pocket
- Soft and durable seam construction
- Designed to be worn under jackets as part of the Knox Layering System and is compatible with all Knox Outerwear
- Perfect solution for riders that prefer to wear a classic or vintage jacket without armor
- Superior cut means the armor is secured in place and doesn’t move around
- Includes Knox MICRO-LOCK CE approved back, shoulder and elbow armor
- All armor can be removed for washing
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 4XL||RevZilla Item #1212991||MFR. Product #1013758010080||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Knox Men's Armored Shirt Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
19 Customer Reviews
12 Questions & 19 Answers