Klim Elite Gloves
The Elite is Klim’s most durable glove featuring Gore-Tex + Gore Grip technology and 3M Thinsulate Platinum Insulation. The Elite Glove offers the ultimate fit for riders who demand superior grip control without compromising warmth, protection or features. If you’re looking for the ultimate no-compromise Klim glove, the Elite Glove is it.
- Gore-Tex + Gore Grip Technology
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- Scotchgard DWR
- 160g insulation on backhand
- 3M Thinsulate Platinum Insulation
- Heavier fleece on backhand-thinner fleece on palm
- Poron performance cushioning on back of fingers
- Accordion stretch knuckle construction
- 3D silicon floating knuckle protection under ceramic print fabric
- All rodeo leather glove for superior durability and comfort
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material
- Integrated goggle squeegee
- VELCRO® brand wrist strap fastener
- One-hand pull-to-eject gauntlet shock cord cinch
- Entry assist pull loop
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1204717||MFR. Product #4096-001-160-000||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Klim Men's Glove Sizing
|Size||Hand Circumference (in)||Hand Length (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
With your dominant hand open and fingers extended, measure from the base of your palm where it meets your wrist, to the tip of your middle finger.