Alpinestars Winter Surfer GTX Gloves With Gore Grip
Surfs up! The Alpinestars Winter Surfer Gore-Tex Gloves keep your hands warm and dry so you can concentrate on your city commute. Its short cuff design makes it easy to slip on and off. Stretch fabric and soft shell material provide comfortable protection while PrimaLoft insulation holds in the heat. Gore-Tex waterproofing keeps out any precipitation while still allowing your hands to breathe. Leather palms resist abrasion and improve durability against regular wear and tear.
- Stretch fabric and softshell main chassis construction
- Insulated with 100g PrimaLoft lining
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Grip Technology membrane from Gore-Tex
- Slim-fitting, reduced material strap cuff hook-and-loop closure
- Leather palm
- Strategically positioned accordion leather inserts on fingers
- PU over-molded hard knuckle protection
- Extended ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm
- PU coated reinforcements on thumb and palm
- Touch screen compatible fingertips for use with smartphones or GPS systems
- Reinforcements consisting of aramid fiber and polyamide for abrasion resistance performance on the fourth finger
- CE-certified CAT II Level 1
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / LG||RevZilla Item #1314358||Store Sku663251||MFR. Product #3528119-104-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / XL||RevZilla Item #1314359||Store Sku663252||MFR. Product #3528119-104-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1314360||Store Sku663253||MFR. Product #3528119-104-2X||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1314361||Store Sku663254||MFR. Product #3528119-104-3X||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Alpinestars Men's Glove Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.