REV'IT Boxxer 2 Gloves
Put your dukes up and prepare to battle cold/wet weather with the REVIT Boxxer 2 Gloves. Adorned with many of the same great features that have made the Carver H20 a staple in REV'IT's lineup, the Boxxer 2 ups the ante with a water resistant goatskin construction, added adjustment strap at the wrist and a suede visor wiper. Perfect for in-town commuting or spontaneous snow ball fights, the Boxxer 2 will keep you in the ring longer when cold weather strikes this year.
- Outer shell: goatskin with WR finish, suede leather with WR finish
- Lining: tri-fleece liner
- Waterproofing: hydratex | Z-liner (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: hydratex | Z-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
- outer shell: 86% leather, 14% polyamide
- lining: 100% polyester
- membrane: 100% polyurethane
- leather hard-shell knuckle
- Temperfoam at knuckle and palm
- EVA foam at fingers and thumb
- PWR|aramid at palm
- Visibility: reflection at back hand
- Fit: city fit
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at wrist
- Features: stretch lips at fingers, knitted cuffs, elastic at wrist, suede leather visor wiper, regular cuff
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1826592||MFR. Product #FGW0910010-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1826593||MFR. Product #FGW0910010-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1826594||MFR. Product #FGW0910010-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1826595||MFR. Product #FGW0910010-XL||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1826596||MFR. Product #FGW0910010-XXL||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 4-6 business days|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1826597||MFR. Product #FGW0910010-XYL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
REV'IT! Men's Glove Sizing
|Size||Hand Circumference (in)||Hand Length (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
With your dominant hand open and fingers extended, measure from the base of your palm where it meets your wrist, to the tip of your middle finger.