Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Held Cold Champ GTX X-Trafit Gloves
The Held Cold Champ Glove combines the grip performance of X-Trafit technology with a Thinsulate liner to brave even the wettest and coldest conditions.
- Goatskin palm
- Taslan (100% polyester) and leather detailed back
- 3M Thinsulate lining
- Thermoplush fleece on back of hand
- Gore-Tex membrane
- Wrist VELCRO® brand closure with additional VELCRO® brand closures adjustment at cuff
- Visor wipe
- Stretch fabric panels on back
- Leather-covered hard plastic knuckle protection
- 3M Scotchlite reflectors
- Superfabric reinforcements
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 7||RevZilla Item #947811||MFR. Product #2270-01-7||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 8||RevZilla Item #947812||MFR. Product #2270-01-8||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 4-6 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 9||RevZilla Item #947813||MFR. Product #2270-01-9||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 4-6 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 10||RevZilla Item #947814||MFR. Product #2270-01-10||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 11||RevZilla Item #947815||MFR. Product #2270-01-11||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 4-6 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 12||RevZilla Item #947816||MFR. Product #2270-01-12||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The gloves fit great! Give them a few rides to break in because they are stiff at first. The insides are comfortable and my hands don't get sweaty. Now whenever I put on my normal gloves I am disappointed at how they feel inside.
I have these gloves for over a year. They do their job, but
only in over zero temperatures. Below 0, the wind gets
to your fingers, and hands get cold. Good gloves but
for that price it's a failure, especially if they are recommended
as winter "cold champ" gloves.
Can trade them if anyone has real winter ones, that are
warm in below zero temperatures like -3, -5, -7.
for your foul weather rides. With its snug fit and may high tech layers it keeps my hands warm and dry. They are quit a bit bulkier than a summer glove.
The strong points are: it looks like great protection is all around, and it's waterproof due to the Gore Tex. Fit is spot on to what you wear in other Held gloves; they have accounted for the size shift with the extra mass for a winter glove. In other words, I'm a Medium in other Held gloves, but this one looks gigantic (like a L or XL on the outside) due to insulation, but it fits spot on like a Medium.
Two downsides for my money:
1. Assuming you have heated grips already, this glove might be warm enough, but it doesn't seem to keep out Old Man Winter as much as you'd expect for a glove this bulky.
2. I encountered workmanship issues on my very first ride (see picture). Seems to be a design flaw: the velcro strap is supposed to fold over this clasp, which unfortunately is in 2 pieces (not welded or glued) which are supposed to hold together with friction and magic. This is loose already on the right hand, and on the left hand it just fell apart after my first 10 miles.
Come on Held, you can do better.
1 year ago
However the fit of this glove is totally off. I have long skinny fingers and so I ordered their size 10. The fingers were long enough in fact the thumb and pinkies were a little too long, but the space between the thumb and fore finger was so restrictive that there would have been no way I could have reached my clutch or brake.
The other problem was on the left middle finger there was a thread that went across the tip of the finger and pressed between my nail and skin. I could avoid this but then the thread would be pressed against my finger or nail. Needless to say I returned them.
I ride a sport bike. So its these or the freezer II gloves. I do prefer the looks of this glove though.