Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Joe Rocket Super Street RX 14 Boots
The Joe Rocket Super Street RX14 Boots feature all the classic styling and protective features you're looking for in a well made pair of riding boots.
- Split grain leather construction
- Water resistant
- Articulated ankle design for added mobility
- Reinforced ankle for increased lateral rigidity for increased protection
- Injection molded polymeric heel armor
- Variable closed cell foam cushioning throughout
- Low profile toe box
- Reinforced gear shift area
- Peg-friendly no-slip sole sculpture
- TPU mid-sole reinforced with metal shank for improved distribution between stiffness and flexibility
- Combined VELCRO® brand closures & zipper enclosure reinforced by a ratchet strap for an ultra-secure fit
- Replaceable magnesium toe sliders
- Antibacterial replaceable insoles
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 7||RevZilla Item #921802||MFR. Product #1427-0070||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 8||RevZilla Item #921803||MFR. Product #1427-0080||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 9||RevZilla Item #921804||MFR. Product #1427-0090||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 10||RevZilla Item #921806||MFR. Product #1427-0100||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 11||RevZilla Item #921807||MFR. Product #1427-0110||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 12||RevZilla Item #921808||MFR. Product #1427-0120||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 13||RevZilla Item #921809||MFR. Product #1427-0130||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I wear size [USA] 10 sneakers, size 9.5 business shoes, and got a size 9. Snug at first, but still buckling it down all the way. I wouldn't advise going to the next size down though - whether its 8.5 or 8.
While comfortable, it is bulky which is to be expected. I cant imagine one would be expecting these boots to feel as light and flexible as their sneakers. That being said, it still is a comfortable boot.
Since its a protective boot, and not a sneaker, you will lose feel on the controls. First the brake will most certainly go down like a hammer. As you apply a little [foot/rear] brake you lose sensation and the bike will stop. Not necessarily good or bad. But since these are the opposite of car racing shoes, there is an element of wearing a brick when you apply the foot/rear brake.
Carrying on with the loss of sensation, if you hit the gear level too hard you may find out that you actually pressed the "mini-arm" off your kickstand. Again these are two things that you may feel or catch with lighter shoes, but these are used for protection so there is an obvious and understandable trade off.
When riding the boot feels great and despite above, feet feel comfortable and not constricted at all.
All things considered, this is a great boot for this price point which provides good protection - or at least the sense of protection. Don't want to "fully" test it out anytime soon.
1 year ago