Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Icon Airframe Pro Ghost Carbon Helmet
The Icon Airframe Pro Ghost Carbon Helmet is straight space age insanity. Engineered to be in precise harmony with you, your bike and the environment, the aerodynamically sound handmade 4Tress carbon fiber shell has been designed to promote stability in the sport riding position. Truly a classic in the making, the Airframe Pro is worthy of the top shelf, serving up ultra refined goodness for your dome. The Ghost Carbon edition reveals the super sexy carbon weave under a matte finish and the included Tracshield means this lid is race ready right out of the box.
The modern riding position of higher rear sets and lower clip-ons has dramatically altered how a rider interacts with the modern motorcycle. Compressed into an ever more compact shape, the rider’s head positioning requires an increased angle to maintain visibility and stability. The Icon Airframe Pro Helmet has been built on this singular design focus which allows Icon to realize opportunities to decrease drag and weight by sculpting the traditional neckline to avoid jacket or suit interference. The Icon Airframe Helmet's aggressive geometry increases the line of sight while improving aerodynamic attitude in a fully-tucked riding posture.
The dramatically reduced shell profile, comprised of aerospace-grade carbon fiber (FRP) features a track-recognized ECE certification. Precision assembly techniques further this dedication to mass reduction, allowing Icon to craft a helmet that is exceptionally light and peerlessly outfitted. Internally, the traditional three-piece liner has been upgraded to a five-piece liner, providing a greater amount of fitment combinations for each unique head shape. Crown, lateral, fore and aft padding components allow for a possibility of 27 fitment combinations in a single shell, double that of the Icon Airframe's competitors.
Both internally and externally, the Icon Airframe Pro Helmet is optimized for the Angle of Attack.
- Handmade 4Tress carbon fiber shell
- Four unique shell sizes for minimized mass and drag
- Sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference
- Five-piece modular liner with moisture-wicking HydraDry
- Linear ported forehead vents
- Low-profile vents throughout the shell
- Fog-free Icon Optics face shield with Rapid-Release release system
- Tracshield tear-off compatible face shield included
- Prolock positive shield locking system
- Removable breath deflector and chin curtain
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
Note: Helmet ships with both clear Optics and dark smoke Tracshield face shields.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Matte Black / 2XS||RevZilla Item #1058662||MFR. Product #0101-8701||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Matte Black / XS||RevZilla Item #1058663||MFR. Product #0101-8702||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Matte Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1058664||MFR. Product #0101-8703||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Matte Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1058665||MFR. Product #0101-8704||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Matte Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1058666||MFR. Product #0101-8705||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Matte Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1058667||MFR. Product #0101-8706||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Matte Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1058668||MFR. Product #0101-8707||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Matte Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1058669||MFR. Product #0101-8708||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1. It's as light as they say. Get the carbon if you can swing it.
2. The shell design is incredible. This thing is a weapon at speed.
3. It's a tight race fit. Cheek pads are tight. I'm upgrading from a loose-ish Arai Vector XXL, and had to settle on an XXXL for the Airframe Pro. Hoping the cheekpads break in a bit more.
4. In an otherwise premium helmet, no pinlock (as Anthony pointed on in his review) is bizarre and cheapens the overall look and feel.
5. Don't count on using the included chin skirt attachment. There's no good way to secure it without the thing flapping off every other time you take the helmet off. For what it's worth, I didn't notice a difference with or without it on.
1 year ago
With the above said, I couldn't be happier with the decision i made to buy this helmet. I had come from an Icon Airmada, and by no means was i a "fanboy" of Icon. I research and tried on helmets from Bell, Shoei, AGV and Snell. Not saying they all weren't great helmets, but for the shape of my head and the features, I would highly suggest this Icon all day.
My riding style is mostly street riding with the occasional track day. This helmet suits both needs and hasn't let me down.
1.It's light. Very light. In comparison to others on the market that I've tried, this one easily beat out the others.
2. It's much quieter than other icons helmets i'e owned or tested.
3.It's comfortable with a wide angle view. I tried both the original large size padding and the loose size large padding and both are great. I decided to stick with the loose large padding just because it fits me cheeks better, but i encourage everyone to at least give the original size padding a shot first.
The helmet can get warm on the sunny days. Not really an issue for consistent riding or on the track, but on the occasion you're in traffic, it may get toasty. With that said, the vents do a superb job of moving air out on warm days.
Not really a con, just a personal nit pick. The vents above my forehead show a small amount of light coming through when open. Not a big deal, but when the sun is shining bright, it does peer through.
Overall, I'd give this helmet a 9.5 out of 10. Only reason i don't give it a full 10/10 is because the style is a bit awkward at first glance, but it the comfort makes up for the interesting look in my opinion.
Buy the carbon fiber option. You won't regret it.
The best thing about this helmet is the venting. In the heat of summer, it's my go-to choice. Come fall, I'm sure I won't use it...the cool mornings are already noticeable in this helmet. It's also somewhat noisy...but then again, I need the air flow.
The other thing is that, of course, I scratched it right away...and guess what? It rubbed out. Further damage has happened since then which is permanent, but I was surprised to see the finish is somewhat forgiving. ( Just not of oil. I must have got some kind of lubricant on there, resulting in a permanent super shiny spot. )
5 months ago