Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
HJC RPHA 11 Pro Venom Helmet
HJC RPHA 11 Pro Venom Helmet
The HJC RPHA 11 builds upon the hugely successful RPHA 10, creating an even more finely tuned helmet for sport and track-day enthusiasts. A more aerodynamically refined shell, improved rear spoiler design, ACS "Advanced Channeling Ventilation System", an added forehead vent, greater field of view, a redesigned face shield gasket system and both clear and smoke tinted optically-superior Pinlock-ready 2D flat-racing shields round out the features of this helmet.
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) Fiberglass aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds
- Fiberglass composite shell made from a blend of carbon fiber, fiberglass, and aramid to create a unique woven blend that is both strong and noticeably lighter
- Wider eye port provides better peripheral vision for riders
- Optimized shell design for air flow ventilation system
- Max airflow top vent six-stage variable airflow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity out of the interior
- MultiCool Interior advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quicker drying function than previous generation
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Eye glasses and sun glasses friendly EPS shape
- Rapidfire II Shield Replacement System is a simple and secure shield ratchet system that provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation
- RPHA 11 Pro cheek pads are interchangeable throughout all shell sizes
- Pin-Prepared HJ-26 Shield is optically superior 2D face shield and provides 95% UV protection
- Center one-touch open/close locking system is a superior automatic shield locking system with spring-controlled lever
- Enhanced shield dual lock system for high speed racing conditions
- Emergency cheek pads for safe and quick rescue in and emergency situation
- Built-in communication speaker pockets
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- Includes both clear and dark smoke shields and anti-fog insert lens
- DOT and ECE approved
- Official licensed Marvel product
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / XS||RevZilla Item #1158277||MFR. Product #1658911||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / SM||RevZilla Item #1158278||MFR. Product #1658912||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / MD||RevZilla Item #1158279||MFR. Product #1658913||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / LG||RevZilla Item #1158280||MFR. Product #1658914||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / XL||RevZilla Item #1158281||MFR. Product #1658915||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1158282||MFR. Product #1658916||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
Revzilla says that you should order a size up. I don't think that's necessarily the case. I'm a Medium in every helmet I've tried. Arai, Shoie, Built (I was new and broke), and others and all sizes fit best in a medium. So if you have a 57-58 cm head like me, get a medium.
Here's the catch. It's going to be tight. Like Jesus Christ this helmet was tight when i first got it. The cheek pads that come with a medium are 35 mm. I think that's what Arai uses on there extra small helmets. But this is supposed to be a race fit helmet, it should be tight to your head. Wear the helmet around the house for a few days while taking breaks when it becomes too uncomfortable. I did this and the cheek pads broke in. Took the helmet out a few days ago when i rode with no issues.
If you feel like the helmet is still too tight, figure out if it's your head that hurts or your face. If the discomfort is coming from your face, get smaller cheek pads. But please don't get a helmet too big just because your face is being squished.
That was the main thing i wanted to help others figure out but i'll also touch on other aspects of the helmet.
Airflow is really good. While I personally didn't feel like my face was getting blasted with air while i was riding, the top of my head did have a very cool breeze while riding on the freeway. I don't really get a sweaty head while riding but i think this should be acceptable if you do. The vents are also really easy to use with gloves on. The switch inside the chin is slightly hard to reach with the chin curtain by the way but ehh it's fine.
Noise level to me is very quite. The main thing i heard while riding was my exhaust. There is a very noticeable noise reduction when you have your visor cracked vs fully closed. That was nice. So the chin curtain plus the tight cheek pads really help reduce noise.
For $400-450, I don't think you can beat this helmet unless like a RF-1200 goes on sale. If you're like me and get the venom graphic or boba fett graphic because you're an attention whore, the returns aren't as great but you're paying for the graphic and you know it.
You will probably be happy with this helmet, if not, revzilla makes it easy to return orders i hear.
You pay quite a bit more for the graphics, but that expense is totally up to you. Just the base helmet is amazing, and if you feel like showing it off a bit HJC has plenty of awesome graphics to go along with it.
9 months ago
I really like this helmet because its super light. Much lighter then the other helmets Ive worn. Aerodynamics feel great and have no complains about this helmet. I ride it on the street and track and its such an attention grabber when I'm wearing it. I put the stickers on the top of the visor and it does not impair my vision. I don't even see it when I have the helmet on. I also noticed when you have the dark shield on, you can see very clearly in daylight. Various other helmets with the dark shield on, it looks dark. Hard to explain.
Highly recommend this helmet. I'll be looking to get another Rpha 11pro but in a different color.
9 months ago
5 months ago
4 months ago
-Have you seen the Venom graphic? The thing is the perfect mix of sexy and scary and i get a ton of people doing double takes.
- I live in Arizona and the 10 pro was a disappointment coming off of the CL-17, which in my opinion has superior venting. Anthony did not exaggerate when he said this thing flows. This is a must for warm weather riding.
- I didn't think the 10 pro was heavy, but boy does the weight savings make a difference once it's on your head.
- All the other details swayed my decision, like the extra added smoke visor.
Here are some things to consider if you are buying:
-When i bought the 10 pro and the CL-17, the medium was too tight and the large was good but not really tight out of the box. Once it broke in it was a little looser than i would have liked, but it isn't loose by any means. If you are in between sizes like i am, stay with the current size. I ordered the large again and it's perfect. Once it breaks in it should be the right size. I would say go half a size up instead a full size up, but that's just my opinion.
-It most definitely is loud, i wear ear protection any way, but there is a noticeable difference from the 10 pro. About the same as the CL-17 though. I will gladly deal with it for the added air flow.
-The lining isn't as soft out of the box as i remember the 10 pro being, maybe it needs some sweat, but it isn't uncomfortable either. It definitely isn't a deal breaker and i will update once it breaks in.
Overall I am happy with the purchase and with Revzilla and their customer service. The gear geeks recommended i stay with the Large instead of going to an XL and i'm glad they did. If you're thinking about getting this helmet, i highly recommend it if you don't mind or already wear ear plugs.
8 months ago
If you are an XS and want a tight race fit, go with the XS.
The color in the photos look red, the color in the video looks orange-ish. What color is it really?