Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Denali Do-It-Yourself Wiring Kit for SoundBomb & Stebel Air Horn
The Denali DIY Wiring Kit includes all the necessary wires and connectors to install a single Stebel Air Horn, Denali SoundBomb Compact Dual-Tone Air Horn or any other horn requiring a dedicated relay.
- 3 x 14 gauge red wire
- 2 x 14 gauge black wire
- 3 x 18 gauge white wire
- 3 x 18 gauge blue wire
- 4 x red .250 fully insulated female connector
- 4 x blue .250 fully insulated female connector
- 1 x 1/4" red ring terminal
- 1 x 1/4" blue ring terminal
- 1 x ATC fuseholder
- 1 x 20 amp ATC fuse
- 1 x set of instructions (1 page front and back) packaged in sealed bag
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Denali DIY Wiring Kit For SoundBomb And Stebel Air Horn||RevZilla Item #953309||MFR. Product #TT-00013||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1) great step-by-step instructions if a bit over the top
2) when wiring a Tiger 800XC both 14 gauge wires were too long (which is ok, you can cut them to size) BUT both 18 gauge wires were SHORT (the ones going from the existing horn to the relay), which meant I had to go buy more wire (and other connectors) to properly instal the horn
3) as other people have mentioned, the OEM horn had male connectors so I had to cut the female connectors and ended up using 18-22 twist cap connectors to wire these to the relay
1 year ago
Good for 1% of applications........
Impossible when installing the horn properly (ground directly to battery). Where they show the horn should be installed is so impractical and ridiculous (behind the head and in front of your shin). The wires are way too short for any practical use.
To install your horn right, buy everything at your auto parts store. You will spend as much as the horn, but it will be done right. Don't comprise location of mounting for the length of a piece of wire...... Do it right, wire loom, weatherproof connectors....etc.
If you do purchase this, make sure you have everything in the kit when you receive it. I was missing the fuse holder AND all the connectors too. I have yet to make the return due to time.
over 2 years ago
1 year ago