Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Dainese Axial Pro In D1 Rossi Replica Boots
Dainese Axial Pro In VR46 Replica D1 Boots
Valentino Rossi first wore Dainese from head to toe in 1998 - the same season he switched to wearing his boots inside his leathers. Rossi loved this design, remarking that not only was it more aerodynamic, but that the lighter weight boots felt like he was wearing trainers.
Nearly two decades later, Dainese’s latest, lightest, most protective MotoGP-level boot, the Dainese Axial Pro In Boot has been improved yet again with a more formidable 0.9mm zipper closure and replaceable magnesium sliders for maximum performance. The Dainese Axial Pro In Rossi Boots represent the culmination of years of research and refinement by the best of the racing world, and are available with the same asymmetrical color scheme and graphic worn by The Doctor himself.
- Metal inserts
- TPU rear inner insert
- D-Axial system in carbon and DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber
- Nylon heel
- Boot certified to CE - Cat. II - EN 13634 Standard
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Split cowhide leather inserts
- D-Stone fabric
- Upper in microfiber
- Zipper closure at the back
- Elasticated inserts
- Internal regulation with VELCRO® brand fastener
- Suit to boot fastening system
- Speed lacing system
- Double jersey airgap liner
- Setscrew wrench supplied
- Gear shifter guard
- Reinforced toe
- Rubber sole with differentiated design
- Replaceable stainless steel slider
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Fluo Yellow/Yamaha Blue / 40||RevZilla Item #1150387||MFR. Product #1795216-J31-40||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
There is no perforation or vents for flow. So imagine the amount of airflow to be akin to any leather or rubber boot. The zipper is located at the heel and zips far down to almost the footbed. You then pass your toes and front of foot through a Flexible yet rigid carbon fiber ankle brace that keeps the ankel from rolling. The feel on the ankles and heel is comfortably secure. there is a joint in the carbon fiber brace that allows the ankle to move up and down freely similar to Ski boots. Highly recommended, the colors are something that need to be seen in person.
1 year ago