Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Cortech Accelerator XC Boots
The Cortech Accelerator XC Boots are made for the ADV rider who needs great features but doesn't want to break the bank. The upper is made from water-repellent leather/ PU with a Nubuck PU inner calf panel. The HiPora waterproof and breathable membrane works to keep your feet cool and dry, while the calf expansion panel fits a variety of leg sizes. Rounding out the features of the Accelerator XC Boots are oil-resistant, anti-slip rubber soles that give you excellent road feel.
- Water-repellent leather and PU upper with a Nubuck PU inner calf panel
- HiPora waterproof, breathable membrane
- Phosolite reflective panel in heel
- Oil-Resistant, anti-slip rubber sole
- TecnoGI thermoplastic heel cup and toe cap
- Thermoplastic midsole with steel shank for increased durability and protection
- Shock absorbing latex foam in flex panels
- Molded nylon shin and ankle guards backed with shock absorbing material
- Calf expansion panel
- Replaceable buckles
- Triple density, anti-bacterial and vibration absorbing insole
Note: Buckles are plastic, not aluminum / metal as shown.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 7||RevZilla Item #976135||MFR. Product #8516-0505-40||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 8||RevZilla Item #976136||MFR. Product #8516-0505-41||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 8.5||RevZilla Item #976137||MFR. Product #8516-0505-42||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 9||RevZilla Item #976138||MFR. Product #8516-0505-43||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 10||RevZilla Item #976139||MFR. Product #8516-0505-44||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 11||RevZilla Item #976140||MFR. Product #8516-0505-45||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 12||RevZilla Item #976141||MFR. Product #8516-0505-46||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 12.5||RevZilla Item #976142||MFR. Product #8516-0505-47||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 13||RevZilla Item #976143||MFR. Product #8516-0505-48||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 14||RevZilla Item #976144||MFR. Product #8516-0505-49||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
-Comfortable. I found they are very comfortable to walk around in too! I could probably wear them all day.
-Great protection on the road. The leather seems nice and thick and so do the seams. I could see these lasting years.
-Inexpensive compared to other boots of this style. Just look at some of the dual sport boots on this site. You can easily pay 100 dollars more.
-Warmer than expected! (this could be considered a con in the summertime) I could see riding in these down to 40 degree weather, although I've never tried.
-They look great.
-Buckles lock tight.
-Very warm. I found that they made my feet sweat a lot in 75+ degree weather. I supposed this should be expected to some degree with all full leather boots.
-Buckle straps tend to not stay in place when you take the boot off and put it back on again. This is just a bit of a nuisance for me, if anything. They hold tight when you get the boots buckled on, but you will have to readjust them each time you put the boots on, so maybe not the best for people who want something quick to throw on?
Complaints / Concerns have been posted about the lack of "buckle memory" with the buckle tabs... truly happens, but I've not found it to be a problem at all... a quick jiggle and you're right back where you want to be - quality/fit/price/protection are worth this (IMO) small operational requirement.
I like these boots for "street/ADV" bike use and look forward to putting them through their paces in a few months when the snows / sand clear off the roads here.
I would recommend these boots. Fit and Finish "feel" like quality is there... just have to use them on the bike to know for sure.
- Look pretty good
- Decent value for money
- Decently comfortable but buckles are starting to weaken now and can get loose, so this point is close to being under the "cons" section.
- First pair received was defective. One buckle was put on so that the strap couldn't even be operated. I'm surprised this passed though QC. Revzilla was great with exchanging.
- Not very durable. Where the soles are glued to the fabric there is separation along most of the boot sides
- 1 of 2 mounting screws broke off from one of the buckles
- The synthetic leather cracked and opened a hole where the material flexes around the back of the boot (think flexing ankle when shifting)
If you want to keep these as a second pair, they'd be fine. If you ride a decent amount and will use these daily, then I recommend you look elsewhere. Otherwise, like me, you're shopping for a new pair of boots a year later. Would have been better off financially investing into a better quality pair.
1 year ago
If you want straps with memory, add a microSD, is not so important but more of the main properties.
- Great leather.
- True water repellent.
- Great sole traction on the street.
- Great adjustment.
- Feel really secure to my ankle.
- You may need to glue them, sole will start to release from boot, pretty slow, but that's a bad point.
- In may case, they are not waterproof, I made a full ride of 2 hours from Siquirres to Poás volcano and the waterproof feature did not work. Using rain suit of course.
- If boots get wet inside, prepare to not use them for almost a week (if you use a lamp to dry them, it may damage leather properties).
- For costarican people, were bought on La Moto AG. At least I'll get a new pair because of Warranty, let's see what happen (told me that sometimes send
- Once you got them, stretch them, or you will hit the rear brake too fast by mistake, on a result of a true zig-zag bad braking experience :-)
Only have 200+ miles in them. Still need to work these in only problem I had was my up shift in these boots in about 3/4 gear I wasn't putting foot all the way down after shift, but I'm also not accustom to wearing boots while riding.
1 year ago