Bull-it SR6 Sidewinder Riding Jeans
The Bull-it SR6 Sidewinder Jeans have a slim fit at the waist, hips and thigh. These straight leg jeans are suitable for inside or outside any boot. SR6 refers to the amount of abrasion resistance. SR6=6.26 seconds of abrasion protection. Compare this with 1.4MM cowhide's 5.8 seconds of abrasion resistance, and you'll agree that the Bull-it SR6 Jeans set a higher standard. Add in a water repellent finish, and you'll find yourself reaching for the Bull-it SR6 Jeans whenever you ride.
- 12.5 oz cotton denim
- Front twisted seam with flat triple stitching that is partially visible
- Traditional 5 pocket with shaped front pocket openings
- Back pocket red stitching
- Black leather belt patch with embroidered Bull-it logo
- Covec sew in label in rear right hand pocket
- Genuine YKK locking front zipper
- Red cotton inside waistband with Bull-it branded printing
- UV laminate protector inside
- Micro climate inside with 1mm of airflow using Covec structure and cool mesh liner, keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool in the summer
- Covec thermal barrier inside prevents heat transfer from road friction
- 60% internal cover of Covec impact abrasion prevention layer
- Knee and hip armor pockets for optional CE approved protectors (sold separately)
- Water repellent finish
Note: Bull-it recommends that if you are looking for a regular fit, go to the next size up.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 38X32||RevZilla Item #1128562||MFR. Product #101105023238||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Bull-it Men's Pant Sizing
|Waist Size||Fits Waist(in)||Hips (in)||Thigh (in)||Front Rise (in)||Back Rise (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.