Biltwell Gringo ECE Holeshot Helmet
Biltwell took their DOT approved Gringo Helmet and turned it up a notch with an ECE certification. Still the same Gringo you've come to love, the ECE-rated Gringo Helmet has more EPS foam on the inside, with EPS foam in the chin bar and closed cell BioFoam in the forward area of chin bar for additional impact protection. Now with room for mounting speakers in the ear area so you can take your music or buddies with you when you ride.
The Gringo ECE Helmet is built to suit the needs of contemporary riders with a beautifully crafted, diamond stitched removable liner, an eyeport that accepts pretty much any type of goggle you could want to wear, as well as 5 snaps that work with any universal 3-snap shield, Biltwell’s own bubble shield or their 5-snap Blast shield. So next time you hop on your chop or throw a leg over your bike, leave that vintage helmet on the shelf where it belongs and grab an ECE-rated Gringo.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- 2 shell sizes: XS-MD and LG-2XL
- Rubber or chrome accented edging on shell and eye port
- 5 snaps compatible with any universal 3-snap shield, Biltwell’s own bubble shield and 5-snap blast shield
- Goggle compatible
- Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner with contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Removable cheek pads
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
- Speaker pockets in ear recesses
- DOT and ECE 22.05 approved
- Rugged plated steel D-ring neck strap with adjustment strap end retainer
Note: Bubble face shield and goggles are sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS / Black/Gold||RevZilla Item #1764993||Store Sku||MFR. Product #1002-527-101||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Biltwell Helmet Sizing
|XS||53 - 54|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.