Sizing & Fit
Belstaff Raleigh Jacket
Timeless yet avant-garde, the Belstaff Raleigh Jacket achieves an exclusive new-fashioned look that manages to simultaneously conjure up all the cultural nostalgia of the definitive black leather motorcycle jacket. Quilted pleats reinforce the outer elbows and shoulders. Metal grommeted vents at the underarms are both stylish and functional. A unique torso cut with bold piping draws a visual taper toward the waist, further enhanced by a complementary angular zippered-pocket scheme. Unconventional style meets undeniable swagger in the Belstaff Raleigh Jacket.
- Bovine waxed leather 0.9mm-1.0mm thickness
- Cotton lining on body and sleeves
- Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs
- CE removable soft protection on shoulders and elbows
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE technical standards EN 1621-1:2012
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately)
- Quilted reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Metal ventilating grommets under arms
- Adjusting neck strap
- Cuff-adjusting gusset with zipper
- Last two central snaps rubberized to prevent scratching
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1138131||MFR. Product #41020039L81N018890000XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Belstaff Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Low Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Arm Bent (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
4 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 0 Answers