Sizing & Fit
Bell Qualifier Raid Helmet
The Bell Qualifier Helmet comes jam packed with many great features at an aggressive price. Featuring an aerodynamic shell and Bell's exclusive ClickRelease face shield system, the Qualifier Helmet offers a refined fit shape, tons of punch for the dollar with aggressive style great for any riding position. The Bell Qualifier raises the performance/value quotient to exceptional new levels.
- Lightweight polycarbonate Shell
3 shell sizes
- SM: XS and SM Helmets
- MD: MD and LG Helmets
- LG: XL to 3XL Helmets
- Removable washable, and antibacterial interior
- Aerodynamic design for exceptional stability
- Adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Padded wind collar to drastically reduce wind and road noise
- Contoured cheek pads for excellent fit and comfort
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease for a fast, easy and tool-free shield change
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- DOT approved
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Grey/White / XS||RevZilla Item #1647562||MFR. Product #7115437||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black/Grey/White / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1647567||MFR. Product #7115442||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black/Grey/White / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1647568||MFR. Product #7115443||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Bell Custom 500/MX-9/Qualifier/Recon Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
410 Customer Reviews
98 Questions & 164 Answers