Arai Quantum X Drone Helmet
The name Arai has been synonymous with quality and protective technologies since the beginning of their days and the Quantum X continues to push the bounds, proving why Arai stands at the top. The Quantum series has been the go to helmet for riders with a more round headshape and this stays true with the Quantum X, thanks to its balanced length and slight additional width. With the simple installation of a Corsair X head liner, the Quantum X can even be converted to fit those with an intermediate oval headshape.
The Arai Quantum X Motorcycle Helmet features a chin curtain that helps to block air intrusion from the turbulent air underneath the helmet, as well as increases negative pressure to enhance the exhaust ventilation performance. The interior lining includes Arai's signature 5mm peel away ear pocket padding and ear pocket recess to accommodate communicator speakers.
VAS Shield System:
Normally the shield mounting position must remain relatively high, because a lower shield pivot will not allow the shield to open or close. The VAS (Variable Axis System) has a variable axis (moving pivot point). This allows shield opening and closing even with the 24mm lower shield mount position, compared to the RX-Q.
VAS Shield Latch System:
VAS shield latch system captures and holds the shield closed more securely to help prevent unexpected opening. In addition to a de-mist position, the larger latch design allows for an intuitive and seamless operation of the shield.
The new Peripherally Belted - Super Complex Laminate Construction shell design combines multiple materials and techniques created internally by Arai that deliver both performance and affordability.
Arai's Proprietary Liner:
The fully removable interior liner system is made from odor resistant material, which helps maintain neutral acidity levels close to human skin, as well as a softer liner material and adjustable temple padding to allow for a customized fit.
VAS V MV Shield:
The VAS MAX Vision shield is standard to provide better visibility in all seasons and for all types of riding and comes standard with a clear anti-fog Pinlock insert.
- VAS (Variable Axis System) shield and side pods are exclusive to the Arai Quantum X Helmet
- Dual function lever releases both the side pod and the face shield for quick and simple face shield removal
- VAS shield latch system captures and holds the face shield closed and provides a de-mist position to slightly crack the shield open
- VAS MAX Vision face shield provides excellent visibility in all seasons thanks to the included Pinlock insert
- Neckroll is removable and has additional exhaust channels to remove interior heat
- Cheek pads have the Emergency Release Tab feature
- QVF & QVR upper ventilation ducts look familiar but offer more adjustment and better flow through performance
- PB -SCLC Shell has superb tensile strength due to a variety of carefully-positioned materials and light weight resin
- Includes clear Pinlock insert
- Snell 2020 and DOT approved
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / LG||RevZilla Item #1779079||Store Sku459081||MFR. Product #685311171283||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Arai Helmet Sizing
|2XS||51 - 52|
|XS||53 - 54|
|SM||55 - 56|
|MD||57 - 58|
|LG||59 - 60|
|XL||61 - 62|
|2XL||63 - 64|
|3XL||65 - 66|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.