Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Arai Corsair V RC
THE ULTIMATE IN CARBON FIBER! The brand new Arai Corsair V RC carbon fiber helmet is one of the most special helmets ever offered to the motorcycling community. Each outer shell consists of no less than eleven carefully applied carbon fiber layers. The technology of the new Corsair V RC is based on that of the GP-6 RC car-racing helmet, which was specially developed for Formula 1 use. It consists of an extremely stiff and light carbon fibre outer shell, reinforced with the “Peripherally Belted” construction. The Arai engineers searched and found a superior carbon fiber quality. A mixture of aircraft quality premium carbon fiber with Arai’s own resin and Zylon reinforcement proved to be the perfect mixture for the outer shell. It takes a skilled Arai craftsman a full working day just to make one outer shell
The new Arai Corsair V Helmet proves again that Arai’s main focus is the experienced rider who knows what a real helmet should do and have. It doesn’t fling fashion at you; it advanced the art of building better helmets for riders. Its improvements and innovations reach down to the smallest details. Why? Partly obsession. Partly because Arai believes every part of a helmet is interrelated in both design and function. We don’t believe in change for the sake of change, fad, or marketing “shock” value.
- Newly designed shell with Hyper-Ridge around the bottom enhances shell strength while providing a larger bottom opening
- Larger bottom opening promotes ease of putting on and taking off the helmet
- Peripheral belting across the forehead area of the shell enhances structural integrity while maintaining flexibility, low weight and shell size
- Larger upper vent tabs make operating the vents easier even with thick winter gloves
- New Arai “SAI” shield with Super AdSis shield system
- New “SAI” shield is 5mm longer in each side and provides a wider field of view
- New “SAI” shield and base plates are exclusive to Corsair V helmets
- Latest generation of Dry Cool line has a new silver-grey color
- Rear mounting straps are slightly re-positioned exclusively to the Corsair V
- Neckroll is removable and has additional exhaust channels to remove interior heat
- Cheek pads have the exclusive Emergency Release Tab feature
- Newly designed side exhaust cowls exhaust heat as well as add lateral stability at speed
- Enhanced air inlets of the new DF-9 diffuser increase airflow efficiency
- Brow vents now duct air into the temple area and out the side vents for maximum cooling
- Exclusive AirWing provides unprecedented aerodynamic performance with 5 distinct positions
- DOT approved
- Snell M2010 Certified
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Carbon / XS||RevZilla Item #814206||MFR. Product #819990||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Carbon / SM||RevZilla Item #814207||MFR. Product #819991/CORVRACESM||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Carbon / MD||RevZilla Item #814208||MFR. Product #819992/A05003||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Carbon / LG||RevZilla Item #814209||MFR. Product #819993/CORVRACELG||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Carbon / XL||RevZilla Item #814210||MFR. Product #819994/CORVRACEXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Carbon / 2XL||RevZilla Item #814211||MFR. Product #819995||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.