Save $26.99 15%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Techstar Graphite Pants
With increased stretch fabric for improved comfort and fit, every component of the Alpinestars Techstar Pants has been redefined, resulting in a significantly lighter MX pant. With more aggressive styling, the Techstar Pants offer a superior combination of performance, durability and riding comfort with class-leading design features, such as the Babel knee design and the ‘Vector’ back panel. Innovative stretch panels for freedom of movement, leather leg panels for enhanced bike grip and a pre-articulated leg construction for comfort, the Techstar Venom excels on the toughest of tracks.
- Multi-panel, poly-fabric construction with PU coating for excellent strength and durability
- Innovative, strategically positioned four-way stretch panels for freedom of movement and riding fit
- Localized perforation zones allow for cooling airflow
- Exclusive ‘Vector’ back panel provides maximum comfort and flexibility when riding
- ‘Babel’ knee design features a pre-bent, reinforced and padded 3D knee construction with hidden stretch spandex expansion gussets for excellent fit in the riding position
- Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area provides high levels of abrasion resistance
- Lightweight and ventilated mesh lining with stretch panel insert for better fit in the riding position
- Leather panels on the inner leg provide heat resistance, grip and comfort
- 3D injection molded rubber logos and details for additional durability
- Silicon webbing on inner waist helps keep your jersey in position
- Inner hip pocket for safe key/coin storage
- Side adjuster for an optimized fit
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / 36||RevZilla Item #1763370||MFR. Product #3720920-104-36||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Alpinestars Textile Pants Alpha Sizing
|Alpha||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers