Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $40.00 (20%)
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Alpinestars Tech 1 Boots
Everyone needs a starting place and the Alpinestars Tech 1 Boots are the foundation of the Tech MX boot lineup. Basic but ready for hardcore motocross action, the Tech 1 Boots receive the full protection treatment, from the bio-mechanical ‘flexi-blade’ system to the ergonomic buckle closure system. With a rich heritage of protecting off-roaders, Alpinestars has continued the tradition of provide top-notch boots for riders of all skill levels, ages and ability.
- Upper construction made from innovative and light microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant plus light microfiber on front and rear bellow
- Toe box made of synthetic material
- Alpinestars exclusive high grip outsole
- Replaceable stamped steel sole guard
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones
- Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate, TPU higher medial protector, TPU outer lateral ankle and TPU heel counter offer support and resistance to impacts
- Rear TPR gaiter patch applied on top of the TPU calf protector gives protection and comfort on rear flex
- Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel; VELCRO® brand upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad range in calf fit adjustment and support
- TPU higher medial protector designed with technical texture for improved grip
- Bio-mechanical medial blade system allows a good front rear flex giving support and protection to the ankle.
- Ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps wrap the front from the medial protector to the lateral side without compromising the flex
- Closure system includes 3 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the all buckles are replaceable.
- Innovative one-piece TPU injected insole, reinforced by a metal shank inside and co-injected toe reinforcement
- Soft foam surrounding the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance
- Replaceable EVA footbed with textile lining on top
- CE certified to EN 13634:2010
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style White / 7||RevZilla Item #1062762||MFR. Product #2016016-20-7||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / 13||RevZilla Item #1062768||MFR. Product #2016016-20-13||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style White / 14||RevZilla Item #1062769||MFR. Product #2016016-20-14/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White / 15||RevZilla Item #1062770||MFR. Product #2016016-20-15||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style White / 16||RevZilla Item #1062771||MFR. Product #2016016-20-16||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 16 / Black/White/Yellow/Red||RevZilla Item #1157773||MFR. Product #2016016-1053-16||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 15 / Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1157784||MFR. Product #2016016-155-15||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 16 / Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1157785||MFR. Product #2016016-155-16||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
6 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 2 Answers
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 6 answers
Why did you choose this?
Only boot in size 16. But too narrow. Wish manufacturers made boots in bigger sizes. Max BMW size is 13 !
barry g on Jun 6, 2017
when you wear these boots how easy or hard to shift the gear lever cause the thickness is too high? can i able to shift gear on my crf 250L bike.
BEST ANSWER: On my CRF 250F I had to raise the shifter and bend it to clear the engine. You might want to consider looking at an aftermarket shifter.
Does the Tech1 have a replaceable sole?