Alpinestars Supertouring GTX Boots
The Alpinestars Supertouring Gore-Tex Boots are designed specifically for the super tourers. If getting out on your bike and putting down some serious miles sounds like your idea of the perfect vacation, Alpinestars has made a boot with you in mind. The full grain cowhide leather upper is backed with a Gore-Tex waterproof liner and tons of protective bits, but the best part of the Supertouring boots are the ergonomics.
The reverse buckle closure system is affixed to a durable dual density TPU material, providing a highly personalized fit, as well as lateral ankle protection. Combined with the reverse buckle closure, the extensive instep and Achilles accordion flex zones provide a snug yet comfortable fit on and off the bike.
- Reverse buckle closure system fixed to a durable dual density TPU material that allows for a highly personalized fit and lateral ankle protection
- Replaceable ratchet strap
- Full grain leather upper offering comfort and durability
- Ergonomic last for superior fit and comfort
- Extensive instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed from microfiber
- Top rear collar made with breathable microfiber for superior comfort
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with VELCRO® brand shin plate closure
- Rear reflective insert for improved visibility
- TPU shift pad and shin plate for improved protection
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area
- Gore-Tex lining for unsurpassed all-weather performance
- Internal heel counter and toe box layered under the upper
- Exclusive rubber compound sole for optimal combination of comfort and grip
- Removable anatomic EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top
- CE certified to EN 13634:2010
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 38||RevZilla Item #1062654||Store Sku||MFR. Product #2334116-10-38||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Alpinestars Men's Touring Boots Sizing
|EU Size||USA Size|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
What size shoe do you wear?