Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Racer Braap Pants
Incorporating an evolved design for improved fit and comfort, the ergonomic Racer pants are the ideal option for anyone looking for lightweight but durable riding pants. The Racer pants also feature a newly designed stretch insert on the knee and heavy poly-fabric reinforcements for high levels of abrasion resistance.
- Durable poly-fabric/nylon construction that is PU coated for additional strength and durability
- Large rear soft stretch panel insert from the upper thigh to the bottom of the leg provides increased comfort and flexibility to the waist and lower back
- Internal comfort liner made of lightweight and ventilated mesh with stretch panel inserts for improved fit, feel and function
- Pre-curved, ergonomic leg construction for improved performance in the riding position
- Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area and inner leg panels provides superior abrasion resistance
- Leather reinforced inner-leg panels for heat resistance, grip and comfort
- Innovative 3D knee construction and expansion panel designed to accommodate knee protectors
- 3D injection molded rubber logos for durability
- Ratchet closure with dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for a safe, personalized fit
- Convenient interior hip pocket for key/coin storage
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 32 / Blue/Off White||RevZilla Item #1763394||MFR. Product #3721420-7250-32||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 34 / Blue/Off White||RevZilla Item #1763395||MFR. Product #3721420-7250-34||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 36 / Blue/Off White||RevZilla Item #1763396||MFR. Product #3721420-7250-36||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 38 / Blue/Off White||RevZilla Item #1763397||MFR. Product #3721420-7250-38||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Alpinestars Textile Pants Alpha Sizing
|Alpha||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers