Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars GP Pro Leather Jacket
A super premium jacket for the super-sport enthusiast, the Alpinestars GP Pro Leather Jacket has all of the ergonomics and protective features found at the highest levels of road racing. The full grain 1.3mm premium leather chassis incorporates strategically positioned perforation panels and accordion stretch inserts to offer excellent levels of comfort and flex fit. Integrated padding, removable CE rated armor and a Moto GP derived speed hump give riders the confidence to carve corners on the street or at the track. Mate the GP Pro Jacket to a pair of Alpinestars leather race pants with the waist connection zipper to create a pro-level 2 piece race suit.
- Highly abrasion resistant main construction using premium, 1.3mm full-grain leather for comfort, fit and durability
- Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in shoulders and elbows feature injectionmolded shells and dual density foam padding
- Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows
- Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon Back Protector for the ultimate protection
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch inserts in key articulation areas on back and elbows for excellent performance fit
- Extensive advanced poly-textile stretch panels on chest, underarms and waist for range of movement
- Leather stretch insert on rear lumbar area for excellent mobility in riding position
- Localized perforations on chest and arms and zippered torso air-intakes offer airflow and regulate body temperature
- Airprene collar and sleeve cuff construction for breathability and comfort; cuffs incorporate zip closures for secure and customizable fit
- Moto GP profile, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance
- Mesh lining improves comfort, fit and ventilation; liner is removable and can be easily washed
- Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment
- Full circumference waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- D-ring waist adjustments feature VELCRO® brand closures for secure and personalized fitting
- Extended lower back profile for improved lumbar coverage
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 46||RevZilla Item #1097958||MFR. Product #3105016-10-46||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / 48||RevZilla Item #1097959||MFR. Product #3105016-10-48||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / 50||RevZilla Item #1097960||MFR. Product #3105016-10-50||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 52||RevZilla Item #1097961||MFR. Product #3105016-10-52||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 54||RevZilla Item #1097962||MFR. Product #3105016-10-54||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 58||RevZilla Item #1097964||MFR. Product #3105016-10-58||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 46||RevZilla Item #1097968||MFR. Product #3105016-123-46||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 48||RevZilla Item #1097969||MFR. Product #3105016-123-48||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 50||RevZilla Item #1097970||MFR. Product #3105016-123-50||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 52||RevZilla Item #1097971||MFR. Product #3105016-123-52||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 56||RevZilla Item #1097973||MFR. Product #3105016-123-56||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 58||RevZilla Item #1097974||MFR. Product #3105016-123-58||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style 50 / Black/White/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1097660||MFR. Product #3105016-125-50||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 52 / Black/White/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1097661||MFR. Product #3105016-125-52||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 56 / Black/White/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1097663||MFR. Product #3105016-125-56||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
29 Customer Reviews
28 Questions & 51 Answers